“Relaxed Atmosphere & Clean Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga
40 Admiral Blvd., Mississauga, Ontario L5T2W1, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE between 10-30%!
Ranked #28 of 59 Hotels in Mississauga
Windsor, Canada
“Relaxed Atmosphere & Clean Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights while on business in the Toronto area. Walking in, it was a clean and modern looking lobby. The front desk staff were courteous and professional for my whole stay. I stayed in a King Suite while I was there. The room was clean and well appointed with a microwave, coffee maker and fridge....more on the fridge later. I found this hotel to be very quiet which led to relaxing evenings and good nights sleep. When I say the hotel was quiet, I mean the sound levels in the rooms and hallways overall, as the hotel did appear to be full from the look of the parking lot. I didnt use the pool or the gym, however I did see both, and they looked clean and well laid out. The WIFI signal was strong and I had no issues using it during my stay. The breakfast area was large in comparison to other Holiday Inn Express's that I have stayed, which was nice as it gave you some room so you were not sitting one foot away from someone. The food area was clean and tidy. In all my reviews I try to point out a weak point, just to show an unbiased opinion. The one weak point in my stay, was my fridge. I like to try and eat healthy on my business trips, so I bought a large vegetable platter and fruit platter. I put them in the fridge for the following day. When I went to retrieve them, the fridge had frozen everything solid. I was going to complain to the front desk, but ultimately there was nothing they could do, the food was already spoiled, leaving me $20 out of pocket. Now thinking back, I should have mentioned it to the front desk, so they could fix or change the fridge so this did not happen to the next person. In anycase my overall stay was good, and was what I would expect from the Holiday Inn Express brand.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 223, and other than the fridge, everything was good.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
YYZAMmanagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for the review and pointing our pros and cons during your stay. Our King room is popular among all our corporate guests and the breakfast has a wide selection of food for everyone. I apologize that your fruits and vegetables were spoiled by the fridge in your room. We would have changed your fridge and provided you fresh food to rectify your issue during your stay. We hope that you let us know of any issues you may have on any upcoming stays. Looking forward to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Kincardine, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were at the Holiday Inn Express just off of Hurontario St in Mississauga Nov 14. It appears to be fairly new, as a result it was in good shape. The room was clean and spacious with a LCD TV, fridge and microwave. The bed was slightly hard which bothers my hip but it was acceptable. The only amenity we used was the breakfast which was one of the best we have seen. It had scrambled eggs, a pancake maker (first experience for me), fruit etc. This was truly a step above other hotels. We would definitely return.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
YYZAMmanagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thanks for the wonderful comments regarding the room and breakfast. The pancake machine is a hit among all of our guests. Sorry to hear the mattress was not as comfortable as you would like. We look forward to welcoming you very soon and hope you are able to try out the other amenities our hotel offers.
St. John's, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have needed to stay in this area for medical treatment. While I know there are many hotel options and I have tried several other locations, this location always lures me back because of the staff.
While the beds are super comfortable, the suites clean and well laid out, and the free breakfast is a great perk, it's the entire staff lead by the very professional Amin Merchant that leaves a lasting impression.

Saadia Najam who masterfully runs the front desk is exceptional. This amazing young woman is so warm, friendly and thoughtful. I had several challenges due to medical recovery, this lady was always so very supportive and kind. She even surprised me by accompanying me to the airport upon checkout, on more than one occasion, to ensure a safe departure to my home province. This was always on her own time, and at her own expense. It must be said again, Exceptional.

During my stay, I had some unusual requests for Mr. Merchant. One, to even change out bathroom fixtures to assist me during my medical recovery. No request was ever too much. I was accommodated immediately each time.

I had special dietary requirements, Rebecca Marzan, always took good care of me. She runs the dining room with pride and a welcoming, approachable manner.

I was a challenge for housekeeping as well, as I needed to spend a lot of time in bed, and often needed additional bedding. Mindu was always available to assist me, with a smile, or to return to take care of my room when I was feeling better each day.

Professionalism and courtesy are always evident.

When you need to spend weeks away from your own province, trapped inside, it is so very wonderful to be surrounded by genuinely thoughtful people.

Mr. Merchant and the staff have been so kind. Under his warm and respectful management, I have been taken care of like a family member. I was checked in on each day to ensure I was ok and needed no special requirements. I was surprised often, I was gifted flowers and fruit baskets from Mr. Merchant and the staff, but nothing can take the place of feeling cared for when you are alone.

I could go on and on about the hotel, its very well maintained, the furniture is comfortable, the pool is great, the staff run this hotel with pride.

THIS is the place to stay.

Room Tip: The suites are fantastic, equipped with mini fridge and microwave oven. Its nice to have a separate...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
YYZAMmanagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our staff and hotel in general. We always look forward to welcoming our devoted guests, such as yourself. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay especially being away from home for extended periods of time. You are part of our Holiday Inn family and wish you all best always.
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Friendly reception staff and large rooms. A bit out of the way but easy access to bus route. Breakfast could have a few more options. Adequate gym. Free wifi is very good. Very useful microwave and fridge in room.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
YYZAMmanagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thanks for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. We have many amenties that attract travelers, such as fitness center and indoor heated pool. All our spacious rooms also include a fridge and microwave. We aplogize for the breakfast choices. However we follow the brand standards. Let us know the next time you stay with us--we would be happy to try to accomodate your needs.
ANtravel03
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here last week. Recommended for families and individuals. The hotel staff was friendly and warm. The hotel is also well-connected by arterial roads in Mississauga area.We stayed for about a week in one of the family suites. Overall this hotel is well worth the money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for your positive comments. We are pleased that our 2 Queen bed Family Suite was to your liking. It has plenty of room--with 2 queen beds and a separate sitting area and pull out it is a big hit with families. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This hotel is super clean. After travelling half way across Canada, it was a welcome sight. Nice rooms, friendly and accomodating staff were also a plus. A very nice hotel with continental breakfast and staff were helpful in offering assistance.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback. We are delighted that your stay was enjoyable and you were able to come down for a full hot breakfast. We will be sure to forward your positive comments to our guest service agents and housekeepers. Hope to see you soon.
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel and its staff at this Holiday Inn Express went above and beyond expectations to make our stay during our wedding flawless and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. They even kept rooms open to the last minute for out of town arrivals and rates were competitively priced. We were able to also rent out one of the conference rooms for a pre-wedding event gathering and all set up requirements for food catering etc were handled with great detail and punctuality. I would highly recommend this Holiday Inn on Admiral Blvd in Mississauga as the staff are helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable, location is in proximity to Toronto airport , and the ambiance is great!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
YYZAMmanagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you so much for the comments. We really enjoyed having your guests stay with us and are happy that the room accomodations and meeting facility were to your liking. We will pass the positive comments to our entire staff. Hopefully we will welcome you and your family soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga? Share your experiences!