Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights while on business in the Toronto area. Walking in, it was a clean and modern looking lobby. The front desk staff were courteous and professional for my whole stay. I stayed in a King Suite while I was there. The room was clean and well appointed with a microwave, coffee maker and fridge....more on the fridge later. I found this hotel to be very quiet which led to relaxing evenings and good nights sleep. When I say the hotel was quiet, I mean the sound levels in the rooms and hallways overall, as the hotel did appear to be full from the look of the parking lot. I didnt use the pool or the gym, however I did see both, and they looked clean and well laid out. The WIFI signal was strong and I had no issues using it during my stay. The breakfast area was large in comparison to other Holiday Inn Express's that I have stayed, which was nice as it gave you some room so you were not sitting one foot away from someone. The food area was clean and tidy. In all my reviews I try to point out a weak point, just to show an unbiased opinion. The one weak point in my stay, was my fridge. I like to try and eat healthy on my business trips, so I bought a large vegetable platter and fruit platter. I put them in the fridge for the following day. When I went to retrieve them, the fridge had frozen everything solid. I was going to complain to the front desk, but ultimately there was nothing they could do, the food was already spoiled, leaving me $20 out of pocket. Now thinking back, I should have mentioned it to the front desk, so they could fix or change the fridge so this did not happen to the next person. In anycase my overall stay was good, and was what I would expect from the Holiday Inn Express brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a Great Toronto Airport Hotel Are you looking for a great airport hotel near Toronto Pearson Airport? The new Holiday Inn Express Hotel Suites Toronto Mississauga is conveniently located near great attractions and is minutes from Hwy 407, 401 and 410. We're near attractions like the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga, Wild Water Kingdom in Brampton and High Park in Toronto. Take time to visit other nearby attractions including the Playdium and Square One Shopping Centre. If youre a smart business traveler looking for great accommodations the Holiday Inn Express is the best among Mississauga hotels. We're near many corporations including Amazon GE Canada and PepsiCo Canada Ltd. You can swim in the indoor pool, relax in the whirlpool and burn calories in our fitness centre. You can keep in contact with friends back home with the complimentary high speed Internet access local calls and voicemail. Start your day with a free breakfast when you Stay Smart at the newest hotel in Mississauga: the Holiday Inn Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Toronto - Mississauga
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga Ontario