Hotel is in a great loction. It is a clean hotel and updated nicely. The room is a good size and bathroom acceptable. It has a complimentary breakfast which is okay but the 'hot' part of it includes scrambled eggs, sausage and pancakes only, not bad though. Main issue was with front desk staff and their lack of knowlege of their ammenities. We went to use the pool on the day after we arrived to find a sign on the door saying the heater was broken and the water was cold...it was FREEZING and we were told nothing about this on check-in (we feel we should have been informed as it is an ammenity the hotel offers and it was unuseable). When we asked about when it would be repaired, we were told not until the middle of the week (we would be gone already) and that we could use the pool at the sister hotel next door. This was not an option for us as we have a baby and to walk outside in the winter back and forth is just not possible. If we would have been told about this at chek-in we would have requested to stay at the sister hotel then. The next issue with front desk is the misinformation provided about a restaurant being open. On check-in we were told that the restaurant next to the sister hotel gives guests a 10 % discount. Before going over there for lunch we asked the front desk exactly where the restaurant was and if it was open. She gave us direction, made it a point to look at the clock and guaranteed us it was open, it was not! When we arrived to check-in, the front desk staff was on a personal phone call (after us standing there for 3 minutes she told the person she would call them right back). We just want to note that all 3 issues we had with the front desk were all with the SAME staff member. Only other minor complaint, highchair had a broken clip and we complained about it on the first morning and it was not fixed our whole stay. We were able to tie it around our babies belly or this would have been a huge safety concern and they didn't even address it.
We requested the manager contact us about all these issues and concerns during our stay. He was in contacted with us very quickly and very understanding and appologetic for these issues. We were very pleased with his profesionalism and sincereity.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Toronto - Mississauga
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a Great Toronto Airport Hotel Are you looking for a great airport hotel near Toronto Pearson Airport? The new Holiday Inn Express Hotel Suites Toronto Mississauga is conveniently located near great attractions and is minutes from Hwy 407, 401 and 410. We're near attractions like the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga, Wild Water Kingdom in Brampton and High Park in Toronto. Take time to visit other nearby attractions including the Playdium and Square One Shopping Centre. If youre a smart business traveler looking for great accommodations the Holiday Inn Express is the best among Mississauga hotels. We're near many corporations including Amazon GE Canada and PepsiCo Canada Ltd. You can swim in the indoor pool, relax in the whirlpool and burn calories in our fitness centre. You can keep in contact with friends back home with the complimentary high speed Internet access local calls and voicemail. Start your day with a free breakfast when you Stay Smart at the newest hotel in Mississauga: the Holiday Inn Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto - Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.