As i own my own boutique hotel in states, Everytime i stay in a hotel, i take a very good look at the hotel and staffs. I only have good things to say about this hotel.
- Upon check in, i was greeted by this young lady name Cynthia. i won't hesitate to put her name down here because i want her to be recognized for her great customer service. she welcomed me with a warm smile, as she was checking me in, she thanked me for choosing this hotel and asked how my trip
was. and offered me few bottles of water. she took her time to explain me all the insights of this hotel, what this hotel has to offer. even though these are just little things, it makes you feel welcomed and important.
- Room was nice and clean, i asked for few more towels and coffees, they brought it up to my room not even a minute after i hung up the phone.
- Had a little problem with the heater, front desk ended up sending maintenance to my room to take a look at it, Maintenance guy name was Dominic. Very professional and knows what he does. Thank you very much
- Restaurant was little busy when i went down to get a bite to eat. there is only one person working there, he was doing both room service and serving the tables, so there will be times when there is no one to help you . but great service from the bartender, and the food was great
- Upon my check out, i expected same customer service as when i checked in, but it was my mistake. the guy that was working in the morning seemed unpleasant, there was no such thing as " Good morning nor How was your stay " which i found very surprising, because that is the basic common thing for a front desk clerk to say upon check out. it is a SHAME because check out experience leaves a long lasting impression of the hotel. THE ONLY REASON i still gave 5 stars for service is because as i was walking out of the hotel, the young lady who checked me in came in to start her shift, she remembered me and said " Good morning, How was your stay with us?" . That just changed my mood and told myself why would i ruin my experience here just because of this one guy?
- I would definitely be returning to this hotel. Very good value for the money and staffs that i came across while i stayed at the hotel were very well trained, and polite except the one guy, but i would not let this affect my reviews or my experience. Just want to say Thank you for your great Service !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite full service hotel, close to Toronto Airport and all major Hwys 401/403/407. Elegant accommodations including fireplace, living room area, many with Whirlpool Tubs. Beautiful restaurant/lounge on main floor. World class shopping minutes away including Square One and outlet stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Plaza Mississauga Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Park Inn By Radisson, Toronto Airport West Mississauga, Ontario