“Only have Good things to say about this hotel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West

You added Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   175 Derry Road, Toronto Airport West, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2Z7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 25%
Ranked #36 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
“Only have Good things to say about this hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

As i own my own boutique hotel in states, Everytime i stay in a hotel, i take a very good look at the hotel and staffs. I only have good things to say about this hotel.

- Upon check in, i was greeted by this young lady name Cynthia. i won't hesitate to put her name down here because i want her to be recognized for her great customer service. she welcomed me with a warm smile, as she was checking me in, she thanked me for choosing this hotel and asked how my trip
was. and offered me few bottles of water. she took her time to explain me all the insights of this hotel, what this hotel has to offer. even though these are just little things, it makes you feel welcomed and important.
- Room was nice and clean, i asked for few more towels and coffees, they brought it up to my room not even a minute after i hung up the phone.

- Had a little problem with the heater, front desk ended up sending maintenance to my room to take a look at it, Maintenance guy name was Dominic. Very professional and knows what he does. Thank you very much

- Restaurant was little busy when i went down to get a bite to eat. there is only one person working there, he was doing both room service and serving the tables, so there will be times when there is no one to help you . but great service from the bartender, and the food was great

- Upon my check out, i expected same customer service as when i checked in, but it was my mistake. the guy that was working in the morning seemed unpleasant, there was no such thing as " Good morning nor How was your stay " which i found very surprising, because that is the basic common thing for a front desk clerk to say upon check out. it is a SHAME because check out experience leaves a long lasting impression of the hotel. THE ONLY REASON i still gave 5 stars for service is because as i was walking out of the hotel, the young lady who checked me in came in to start her shift, she remembered me and said " Good morning, How was your stay with us?" . That just changed my mood and told myself why would i ruin my experience here just because of this one guy?
- I would definitely be returning to this hotel. Very good value for the money and staffs that i came across while i stayed at the hotel were very well trained, and polite except the one guy, but i would not let this affect my reviews or my experience. Just want to say Thank you for your great Service !

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I wish all house keepers could be like this sweet humble lady AMRITA She made my trip more comfortable & made me feel like I was at my home away from home. I think every hotel should train employees like this young lady it makes the hotel so much better with such amazing service

Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I've stayed at a few Park Inn's in my time and must say that this was definitely not what I was expecting. It all started when I pulled up to the building. This hotel feels more like a 5 star resort than a Park Inn. The decor and furnishings are just amazing and the rooms are equally as amazing. The price is where I went from amazed to floored however! At around $120 I can't picture myself staying elsewhere when in the area. The room I had felt like I should be paying $300 and the staff brought the level of class to the building that I wouldn't have expected. Definitely a gem!

Room Tip: Probably the best bang for your buck in the area!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed here for one night with our toddler and infant while taking in a show in downtown TO. The hotel is a bit far out for those wanting convenience to downtown TO but we have family in the area so it was perfect for us. Proximity to the airport is ok.

The room was great for our needs - a comfy king bed, comfy pull out couch, two tvs, and room for a crib. The bathroom was also spacious. Everything was clean and ready for us at check-in.

The pool was a huge bonus for us. The whole family enjoyed a swim. This was especially nice for our toddler who needed to blow off some steam after a long drive.

Overall, a great hotel. We would return and recommend.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here two nights last week, and now again this week for one night. Jacuzzi suite was absolutely amazing! I felt like a princess. The housekeepers even gave me bubble bath upon request! Spent most of the time at the bar; where Johnny, took very good care of me! He was very personable and attentive. great knowledge about the wine on hand and good recommendations for the menu. I was not aware he was also the room service attendant, he works very hard! Thank you also to Welty and Kennier for their EXTENSIVE help trying to get my room lock mechanism figured out an get me back in my room!!

Room Tip: airport shuttle is free hotel is a little far from airport but great amenities!!!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Been to Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West? Share your experiences!