“Nasty Hotel - Don't Stay” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West

Save Saved
You added Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   175 Derry Road, Toronto Airport West, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2Z7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 25%
Ranked #51 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
“Nasty Hotel - Don't Stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Do not stay here! All amenities are closed and rooms are dirty. Stayed here 09/12-09/14 for my brothers wedding. He chose it due to the proximity to the wedding and reception location. Worst experience ever. Pools and hot tub dirty. Rooms dirty, pubic hairs in bed and sheets, feces on the toilets. Had to change rooms cause of this. Just stay at the Holiday Inn Express down the street.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My stay at Park Inn by Radisson was THE worst hotel stay I have ever had. We had a family event (70th Birthday Party for my mother) we had 50 guests. Check in was horrible - the woman at the counter advised us that our rooms were not ready which was fine but then she left us waiting in the lobby for over an hour while she went ahead and checked in others it wasn't until I started getting mad that she even did anything - the rooms supposedly were being cleaned. I had asked for 2 rooms side by side or at least on the same floor and she gave me 2 different floors - I then got up set and eventually got 2 rooms together. As we proceeded to our rooms only one of the elevators was working - the line up was very long - I think it took us a good 15min just to go up 4 floors - I would have taken the stairs but my mother in-law (in her 70's was not able to go up stairs). Once we got into our rooms - which is super difficult (they have 2 card keys - one for the door and 1 for the lights) the lights only work with a card to save energy which is perfect. BUT - the lights in my mother in-laws room never worked - we called down to the front desk they said someone would be up to check it - after an hour someone showed up but couldn't fix them - he said he would be back - he NEVER came back - after complaining the front reception didn't really care or didn't have the time of day to help they never even offered to change her room! She went all night without any lights - couldn't shower because the bathroom was pitch black - she came into my room to use the bathroom. Outside of my hotel room I was greeted with a food carton I assume was from the previous guest - this was there for an hour until I moved it down the hall by the elevators - it was still there the next day when I checked out. My room had no towels my pillow case was dirty - the bathroom was not clean there were stains everywhere - you could tell that they either cleaned with a quick wipe of water or not at all - it did not smell clean at all. Its too bad because the rooms could be quite nice if they would take the time to clean them. We actually had a balcony (which would have been nice to use)which was full of garbage and cigarette butts. As I proceeded into the ballroom to set up for my mothers party I noticed that the dishes and glasses that they were placing were dirty - and I don't mean with dishwasher spots the glasses had lipstick and the plates had what looked like leftover of food bits- I complained asked to get new and the guy working said for me not to worry that he was going to shine them up - he pulled out a dirty rag! The DJ (that we booked through the hotel) was late and when we tried to find someone to help us no one knew a thing (the woman responsible for booking my event was not working) The bar was supposed to be an "open bar" and the bartender started charging people - he was told it was a cash bar - WRONG!!! When the food arrived we had chicken - half of the chicken on our table was not fully cooked! The bathrooms outside of the ballroom which were exclusively for our event had not one stall equipped with toilet paper - we had to go into the mens to get some - finally a couple of rolls showed up. The next morning at check out the hotel entrance was littered with beer bottles and cigarette buts and garbage's were over flowing it was disgusting. This hotel totally lacked the staff needed to keep it clean! I never once saw a housekeeping cart! The worst thing about this hotel was its lack of cleanliness!!! The hotel itself is nice looking and its too bad that its just so dirty because it has the potential to be beautiful. I can't believe that the Radisson has its name associated to this place - shame on them for not keeping this hotel up to certain standards!!!

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

manager_ParkInn, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey.

On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience during your stay with us. Your comments will be addressed with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was a bride Sept 6. Every bride wants her day to be a beautiful one, full of wonderful memories. This was so far from the experience we had due to Radisson or Park in by Radisson(as this is what its called now) horrendous lies, deciept, broken promises, and probably the most unproffesional staff I have ever encountered in my fourty something yrs. From losing our wedding booking 3 times in a yr to having to clean their rooftop ourselfs the morning of our wedding. No hot water, broken elevators, losing my parents room booking! A staff member crying that she wants her pay cheque infront of all my guests. Them inviting a real estate agent to look at the rooftop in the middle if my ceremony! When I say we cleaned I mean garbage sitting behind their bar for weeks creating a solarium infested with flies and fruit flies. They ran out of booze at 10:30pm, vomit smell on the floor under our family head table, the list goes on. Do not book your wedding here plse!! Your wedding day should be filled with magic...I'm lucky I didn'thave a nervous breakdown! :(

• Stayed September 2014
manager_ParkInn, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay with us. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations, and please except our apologies for the stay experience.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Room was not clean, was sent to main lobby to wait, when I got back seems they just folded some towels as they were wet? bathroom toilet and floors were disgusting....spots around the toilet and a ring where the water level was? Public spave bathrooms also disgusting, and elevertors not working? hot water not working? and this was a Sunday till Monday? no one at the hotel except people attending a wedding....

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey.

On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience during your stay with us. your comments will be addressed with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

TORONTO, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel services were terrible. The house keeping was a hit and miss. Our room was not cleaned one day and although the head of housekeeping was there, he told us that the housekeeping guys have gone home for the day. Poor breakfast quality

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share these comments with our team. This not what our hotel generally delivers in hospitality and I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. We value all comments, good and not so good, as we share these with our staff to encourage future improvement.

I sincerely hope you will return to Park inn by Radisson, and we can assure you, your stay will be satisfied.

Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was recently ( Sept 6 ) to this so called hotel,for a wedding.The poor bride and groom. It was a sham from the start of their mis-adventures in chosing this establishment,from the get-go. Unfortunatly,there isn"t enough space here to write about ALL that went wrong.A few things though..if it hadn"t been for the on-going input,emails,text and phone calls of the bride and groom,there wouldn't have been a wedding..the venue was of no help. If the groom hadn"t of cleaned,moved furniture,mopped up leaks..there would have been no ceremony on the rooftop.Two days before the wedding there was NO hot water,that got fixed,in time,but a few guests had no lights because reception forgot to activate their cards..but that was before a certain person told the bride to shut up...nice employees. Lack of communication between staff had,at one point,reception telling guests trying to book rooms that there was no wedding scheduled and that someone should inform the bride !!!!! Faulty setup for the DJ had his equipment shutting down in the middle of songs, running out of beer and mix at 10.30 etc etc.so beware is all

Room Tip: Avoid it at all costs
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
manager_ParkInn, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West, responded to this review, 1 week ago

Kind Regards,
Mississauga, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and while the decor is a little tacky, the rooms have always been more glamourous than one would expect at a hotel in the middle of an industrial area. It's been a year since I've been to the hotel and it's deteriorated substantially. The cleanliness of the room was suspect and the common areas are showing a lot of wear and tear. The hotel had no hot water which they only informed me of after I had checked in. I toughed it out for 2 days of a 12 day trip before changing hotels. At no time did the staff ever volunteer an update about the water. Finally, my new hotel indicated that they had been receiving guests transferring from the Park Inn for over a week!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

CarlsonRezidor, Online, Customer Support at Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West, responded to this review, 1 week ago

Been to Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West? Share your experiences!