“Back again!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Vietnam Restaurant

Vietnam Restaurant
1074 Dundas Street | London, Ontario, London, Ontario N5W3A6, Canada (East London)
+1 519-457-0762
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 891 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: East London
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Back again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

I did say that the next time I was in London I would revisit.
It was just as good as I remember
The chicken and noodles and the spring rolls were amazing.
So glad I went back.

• Visited August 2014

London, Ontario
“Great food and friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My first visit was with co-workers and had such a great experience that I brought my family the next time. Now, we've come back several times and always enjoy our meals there.

I typically order a pho and a mango shake. The broth is always warm and flavourful. My husband likes the vermicelli bowls. In terms of the food, value and service, I would strongly recommend this place over Ben Thanh. I think this place gets overlooked because of the location or the exterior...but give it a try! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited May 2014
London, Canada
“20 years and I still enjoy the meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Fresh, spicy and tasty is what I can say about this restaurant. I was lucky that my job was within driving distance for lunch to the restaurant. Service I have always found to be very good and the food presentation was very nice on the plate. My favorite #54 with extra Soya sauce and Hot spicy sauce.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Deerea855”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

At the long time urging of our friends we decided to try the VIetnamese restaurant they had strongly recommended. We were not disappointed the food on all fronts was spectacular with dishes containing abundant fresh noodles, tasty rice, flavourful soups and spring rolls like I have never tasted anywhere else.
The first impression when entering the premises is that of a stark ambience, however the plain surroundings and the friendly loud owner and staff communicating in viatnamese dialect make for an ideal dining environment.
With bountiful portions, tasty dishes, friendly staff, and a relaxed dining arrangement it is a must go to for Asian food.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, Canada
“Great for the whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Having a family of 7 with numerous allergies including gluten corn and dairy makes dining out very difficult. Vietnam Restaurant is able to provide tasty and healthy options that accommodate our allergies.
One of the best meals, again, that we have had.
It is not the most elegant looking place, but the food more than makes up for it.
Amazing prices and portions.
Definitely in the top of our choices for dining.

• Visited February 2014