“A charming spot off Richmond Row” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mythic Grill

Mythic Grill
179 Albert St, London, Ontario N6A 1L9, Canada (Central London)
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 835 Restaurants in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central London
South River, Ontario, Canada
“A charming spot off Richmond Row”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had lunch there yesterday and sat on their outside patio. The weather was great and so was the food. The inside is small and friendly - it is a converted older house with lots of charm. . The food is Greek style. Instead of a full meal we shared Appatisers among ourselves. If you are downton London and want to have Greek food then go here.

• Visited July 2012

London, Canada
“Good but not great food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

The atmosphere of this restaurant is very cozy and comfortable, and the service was excellent. The food was good but not exceptional, portion sizes were reasonable and priced very fairly. Nice to have a Greek restaurant in downtown London. The front patio would be a great setting on a warm summer evening.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Best Greek food I've ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I read the review about Mythic Grill, thought I would have to make a reservation and called to make one, but was not able to have one. Then realised that that review was for New Years Eve. Special occasion, understandable. It was a Saturday night. I didn't have to wait long. About 30 min. They brought us drinks while we waited. I had the Lamb dinner, and my wife had the vegetarian mousaka(sp?), we started with the calamari. Everything was so fresh, and the Lamb was unbelievably tender. One of the best meals I have ever eaten in London, and the best Greek food I have ever had.

“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

My husband and I have been to Mythic several times. The waitstaff is great and the food is phenomenal. The flaming cheese is delicious and we always build our own meals with chickpea spread, pitas, meats, etc, it is great.

London, Ontario, Canada
“So very disappointed--unlikely to return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

I've been a frequent customer of Mythic Grill since my husband introduced this to me several years ago, on the advice of his boss. It's always very good, and for that I will never fault the restaurant. I've always described my dinner as "its heaven on a plate...."

Tonight around 730pm, we strolled in. Granted its a saturday night, and I know the drill: There will be a wait. I expect it and have been there before and waited as long as 45 minutes to get a table.

Tonight I was looked up and down by the host, who simply said, "do you have reservations?" why would I make reservations? The restaurant has told me in the past they dont reservations for a party of 2. Im then told I could wait, but hes called everyone to confirm they are coming, and they said they were. First, why would I wait if everyone has confirmed? Second, what restaurant calls to confirm reservations??

I simply told the host, I would find somewhere else. I find this a great loss, because spending 100.00 there is a wonderful treat for such fine food. Now, I simply must find another greek restaurant to enjoy, as this place apparently takes reservations when it suits them and im just not sure if I will be accepted the next time I stroll through the door.

• Visited December 2011