“Actual Thai Food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bangkok Pad Thai

Bangkok Pad Thai
735.5 Richmond St., London, Ontario, Canada (Central London)
5194336634
Neighborhood: Central London
Golden, Colorado
“Actual Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We came here with my sister in law for her graduation. She traveled in Thailand for a month (as did I at a different time) and swore that this has actual Thai food. She was totally right. It was fresh and delicious. Most Thai places in North America put almost no veggies in their food. In Thailand, it is mostly veggies. This place has a good balance of meat and noodles and veggies (though I would have liked more veggies). The service and atmosphere were fine. It's a good thing I don't live nearby, or I would be here all the time.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Montreal
“Delicious Sesame Beef”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We did take out the first time and then ate at the restaurant. We all love the mango salad even if it is a little bit pricey. We had fried won-tons, pad Thai beef and pad Thai chicken and the sesame beef. We loved it all. The portions are a really good size. We also had the satay chicken on skewers...some of the softest chicken I have ever had. My only wish is that the sesame beef was crispier. Great Thai fusion overall...we will go back.

Visited May 2013
Montreal
“Great portions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We did take-out, but had enough food for the next day. We did a basil and beef, green curry chicken, sesame beef and a pad Thai beef that were all excellent. The only issue was the coating on the sesame beef went a little soggy because of he delivery. All four dishes were excellent and would be repeated, but their menu is so diverse that we would definitely try something else. We also ordered the fried won-tons and the mango salad. The salad was exceptional, we would repeat that for sure. The flavours were all on point and the value for the money was great. We can't comment on the location, but we will be ordering again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, Canada
“Rama Tofu is a Win!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I absolutely love the Rama Tofu! It is smooth and peanut-y and nestled on a bed of spinach! I have never been able to bring myself to try something else because this dish is just so good! I believe there is also a similar dish but with Chicken for the meat-lovers! Definitely try out Bangkok and go for the Rama Tofu!

Visited June 2012
Toronto
“Great Pad Thai, handy location, has a back door”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

They also have a convenient take-out counter just inside the back door, have delivery, and a nice big interior with lots of tables and can handle large groups.

We have been going there for years and have never been disappointed at lunchtime. It isn't a 'bar spot' though, but it doesn't try to be either.

Visited January 2013