“Still Excellent - Always Extremely Friendly & Kind Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #393 of 835 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Fish & Chips, British
Canada
“Still Excellent - Always Extremely Friendly & Kind Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We returned after having visited quite some time ago. The staff person was different but had the same extremely kind and friendly attitude. To me, apart from good food, the service makes or breaks.
The quality of the food is still great.
A cool little diner.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Canada
“Excellent Fish and Chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The four in our family visited (with age 15 and 11) and we all loved it. The authentic old style diner is great. Waitress was very kind. Service was quick. We had Salad, Onion Rings, Cole Slaw, Fries and Fish. All were excellent. Each "course" was brought out separately which is great too. Our kids enjoyed it and so did we!

We told the kids, they have burgers, etc., but it's a Fish & Chips Restaurant. They were glad that's what we had.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, Ontario, Canada
“Fish, Chips, and Satisfaction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I don't need to write a long review; because I know a short one will tell you all you need to know. If you're in London and looking for quite literally, the BEST fish and chips; you need to visit Walkers. Their long standing within the city is testament enough; you won't stop wanting more!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Awesome F 'n C!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Thanks to my friends, 98% suggested Walkers Fish 'n Chips, when I inquired about a place to hit. Sure, the decor is dated (I wasn't there to critique it). The price was just right. The service? Ultra fast. The staff made you feel very welcomed. For what I paid for and what I got? Lets just say that more than 2 pieces of fish, would of been way to much! But that's me. I'll go back to Walkers again. In my books, really great Fish and Chip's ain't that easy to find. When you do find one, you'll never forget the location and oh yes, The food! I'm going back again and probably take a few F 'n C lovers with me too!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“needed more cooking”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had the haddock and Halibut deliveried and the meal was not good. The fries where black and the fish was soft and soggy for the batter it was not crisp as you whould expect. The coleslaw tasted like vinger. After complaining they tell us to go in. There answearing service said open at 11am when we arrived at 11:10 someone entered and rudely said we dont open till 12 and just shut the door on us. Lost a customer in me.

• Visited February 2013