“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pasto's Grill

Pasto's Grill
6675 Burtwistle Lane, London, Ontario, Canada (Formerly Pasto's Market)
519-652-6022
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 871 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Inspired Italian-Mediteranean cuisine features pizza's, pasta's, grilled meats and fish, an extensive wine list and house-made desserts in a casually elegant atmosphere.
Harriston, Canada
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was staying at the Best Western attached to the Restaurant, although I have been here before for drinks with friends. After having drove into London the day before in search of a good meal, I was kicking myself after part-way through my soup of the day. The soup was a lentil base and tasted excellent, lots of flavor, served hot and tasty. I had the special of the day, prime rib. The meal came with bread to start along with flavored creamed butter, excellent. The peppers and asparagus was served as the side and cooked perfectly, al dente. The meat was very tender and full of flavor. The mashed potatoes were cooked perfectly as well. The meal was definitely worth it, good value for the price.

I have been to Europe several times and it felt like I was there (less the plane ticket). The food, the atmosphere and the service. If you haven't been to Europe, understand that they expect your meals to take some time and I would compare this restaurant to that. At first I was hoping that they would speed up the process but the food showed up on cue and the server did complete every request. Be prepared to enjoy the experience! I relaxed by the end, remembering my European experiences and I took my time.

PS They had Krombacher on tap, a great pilsner.

• Visited March 2013

Ilderton
“Lunch with friends.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

On Friday I met four friends for lunch at Pasto's. It was my first time there,great food & lovely atmosphere, I will definitely be back. I ordered a salad & one of their small pizzas, the salad was & fresh & I loved the "thin" crust on the pizza. Without a doubt this is a hidden gem.
PJ

• Visited February 2013
Denver
“What a surprise!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We were in London, ON only for one evening and asked a friend where we should dine. She said down the street at the Best Western. Not to sound like a food snob but, I gave her a "look". She said we had to try it so we did. I am so happy we did because it was fantastic. Not only is the restaurant beautifully decorated and uber comfortable~the food is sensational. I had the chicken parm (it's not breaded) and it came with a ceaser salad and pasta. My husband had pasta with sausage, peppers, garlic, onion and it was very good also. I highly recommend this restaurant and would go back today if I were still in town!!

• Visited November 2012
Stratford, Canada
“Favourite spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

As other reviews have stated, this is a hidden gem. You'd never know from the outside what a fabulous restaurant this is. Pleasant atmosphere and awesome food. Try the salmon! Our friends introduced us to this place and it's become a favourite spot.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, Canada
“A Secret Gem in London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

The best Italian restaurant in the city, or on the edge of it!