“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
London
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great pizza. Nice small cozy atmosphere. Reminds me of old school pizza place in Windsor.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
london, ontario
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

Family run, excellent food and service, served with a smile, good value for my money

“Amazing how they survive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011 via mobile

I have eaten there 3 times and I don't know why. Each time it takes almost 30-45 minutes to order a pizza....why? Bite the bullet and order another pizza oven.
Pizza is not bad for London (being from NJ) but the wait, and the pricing for the pizza is a killer

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto
“I was not very pleased with my order”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

I tried the panzerrotti.The crust was huge and tough to cut into.It was burned on the bottom and not alot of ingredients inside for the money.they need to get a new crust recipe which is more like soft pizza crust that you can cut into and it is moist with oil.I wouldn't order it again.The sauce with it was good.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ajax, Canada
“Decent pizza, Highway robbery on the salad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

My wife and I have been in London with our dog. It's too hot to leaver her in the car and unfair to leaver in the hotel, so take-out it is. We read about Muldoon's having the best pizza in town. Having grown up with independent pizzarias, I always prefer to patronize a local business. We ordered a medium Deluxe ($15.90) and it was decent pizza at a reasonable price - good sauce, flavourful ingredients, and a crust that wasn't too thin (I hate "Pizza on a cracker"). I found the crust to have a semi-burnt flavour on the edges but it was okay across the board. We also decided to order a Caesar salad. The take-out menu said it was $7.95 and we were charged $9.00 (plus tax) - for a fairly small salad. The salad was edible, but the croutons were prepackaged, there was no bacon, and the dressing was Rene's. This was a $4-5 salad at best. Boys & Girls, don't bother getting a salad here.

I would say it was okay, but the next time I'm in London I'll keep looking for good pizza.

• Visited July 2011