“Local Dinner” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Ontario.
“Local Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

Not fancy, offers the basics and decent food, large servings

London, Canada
“Had an Excellent Lunch at the Wonderland Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

We came in for lunch about 1:00pm. I had the panzarotti Deluxe and the wife and kids had club sandwichs. The Panzarotti was more than enough , nicely cooked and tons of gooey stuffing. The sandwichs had real carved slices of turkey, food came quikly and nice and hot. My daughter had the chocolate cheescake which was enough for the four of us. After reading the previous reviews i was not expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised and satisfied. The place was so busy there was a line up at the door.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, Canada
“Taking a Family sets you up to be ripped off.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

The new Wonderland location. Poor service, Chocolate milk for two teens $13.00, one refill each. No satisfaction to complaint.Will not return.

Visited August 2011
“The Costco across the street explains it all.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011 via mobile

We're a family of 4 and we ordered the 2 piece fish'n'chips, split a mixed seafood platter between 2 of us, large home fries and a philly steak sandwich. I wouldn't be surprised if i found out that the fish was purchased frozen and in bulk from Costco, conveniently located right across the street. The fries were alright but the serving was way too small (ultimately, we all left still feeling a bit hungry). The salad that came with the mixed seafood platter was essentially just some chopped up iceberg lettuce with Kraft vinaigrette.
Overall, this place is WAY overpriced considering the limited portions and that i could've just crossed over to Costco and purchased/made everything myself (or better yet, eaten at the foodcourt there - wayyy better value for my money). The homefries however, were hands down the best i've ever had. I'd go back just for those!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Burnt”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

After many visits to the restaurant we have found the quality of the food to be not what it used to be. Last night my husband and I were the about 6 pm. I ordered the liver and onions......the liver was burnt(conviently hidden burnt side down) the vegetable was cold(nothing worse than cold peas). I am not going to waste my dining dollar on this establishment again

• Visited February 2011