“excellent Polish food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Grand Bend, Canada
“excellent Polish food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Who would have thought? Dundas just east of Adelaide - some of the best cabbage rolls we have had, plump and juicy served with perogies, which were excellent too!! Can't wait to go back for the potato pancakes with goulash -which other people were eating and looked and smelled delicious. Homemade Polish deserts - we are definitely going back next time we go to London

• Visited May 2014

London, Ontario, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I ate at UFA with a serious pierogi connoisseur and she loved their pierogis!!! I ate the goulash and potato pancakes and I loved them!!!
Cafe/Bistro atmosphere and very clean!
We will be going back.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I came for the food and stayed for the atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Quite simply the best all around restaurant ever. The price the food the service, remarkable. Weather you are thinking of a quick snack or dinner with the family, you will not leave disappointed ..! Whenever I'm in the area I just must indulge, amazing food!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, Canada
“Tasty, healthy, unique, value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Besides the owners being some of the nicest I have met, the atmosphere is fresh, contemporary and new. The food is predominantly European and some of the tastiest options that I have eaten to date. I rarely go out to restaurants and have to travel out of my way to get to them but worth the effort for certain.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, Ontario, Canada
“Mouth watering Cabbage Rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We actually went here by mistake, and it was to our advantage. Friendly staff and a nice clean and appealing shop.
We ordered tea while we were waiting for the rest of our group to arrive, and they served us tea for two with a good sized tea pot and all the accessories.

The cabbage rolls were very plump, full of beautifully cooked rice and a smokey sausage filling. The cabbage was tender and the sauce was seasoned perfectly.

• Visited March 2014