“Friendly service, poor food” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #484 of 858 restaurants in London
Cuisines: Lebanese, Middle Eastern
“Friendly service, poor food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I go in for a shwarma every once and awhile mostly for the chit chat with the staff and owner. Meat is always dry, like chewing on leather. Really disappointing because they could be a great establishment if they paid closer attention.

20% Recommend
London, Canada
“terribble service,,,owner rips you off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I ordered pizza and I was so disappointed at the amount of cheese....these people are so cheap...the owner is rude and very unpleasant to talk with, I will never buy pizza again

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible Food and Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I just ordered a pizza from this place and when I got it home it was raw!!! I called and they said they would send another one but then called back 5 mins later and said his driver was too busy. So we had to go and pick it up. I looked at it before I left and thought it looked ok but when I got it home it too was raw although slightly better then the last one. When I called again I was told that they were not returning my money and that it was just too bad and got hung up on. Terrible customer service and food! Will NEVER go back!!!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, Canada
“naan pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I might have ordered the wrong thing,
but the pizza we got,
I can make better at home
sorry guys but this was really terrrible

• Visited May 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Lebanese Style Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I usually pick up a chicken shawarma and a side dish of Humus or baba ganoush. The pricing is normal and the taste of all the food is great. It's nice to have a local neighborhood shop like this one.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere