“Excellent stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott London

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott London to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott London
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   864 Exeter Road, London, Ontario N6E1L5, Canada (Westminster)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 41 hotels in London
Moose Jaw, Canada
“Excellent stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for the weekend and couldn't be more pleased with the service we received! The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to everyone in the bistro for making my boyfriends birthday extra special! They went above and beyond for us!! The next time we are traveling to London we will definitely be staying here again and would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott London, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Sophia S

I thank you for choosing to stay at our Courtyard Marriott London and I am delighted you took the time to share your experiences on Trip Advisor.

Please extend a Happy Belated Birthday from our team and I am glad our team made your night special.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.

183 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Fairfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

A relatively new property, the Courtyard in London stands out for the attention to detail and the true hospitality of the staff. First, attention to detail. If a property cannot even get the time correct then what can they do. When I check into a room and the clock is wrong I suspect the room is not as clean as could be. Indeed this is often the case. For this property the clocks all had the correct time, the Wi-Fi was easy to connect to and the room was clean and fresh. Second, the staff. Their warmth and hospitality was genuine. They helped out on local features which made taking care of business productive and enjoyable. This property always has the Welcome Mat out and ready to make your stay as comfortable as if you were home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side have the best view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Robert P

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am delighted you chose to stay at our New Courtyard Marriott while travelling to London on business.

I am certainly delighted to hear that you found the rooms fresh, clean, showing the correct time and that my team took care of your every need; we pride ourselves on offering the highest possible standard of service to our guest.

Robert, I hope to welcome you back to our hotel during your next business trip to London.

Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Clean, welcoming & comfortable! Staff was very nice. Food was delicious & they are very willing to aid in anything I needed. Keep up the great work staff! The room was open & comfortable & the wi-fi was strong & easy to connect to.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott London, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Britt Y

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor. In am certainly delighted to hear that you found our hotel comfortable and welcoming and you’re enjoyed your food from our Bistro and my team accommodated your needs.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next business trip to London.

Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is the first time staying at this hotel.....I must say fantastic! hence I had to write this review before my departure.
The staff at check in were amazing!! very friendly and accommodating, the lobby at night was very relaxing; I was able to work and enjoy some food Bistro staff were friendly and attentive. The hotel was well maintained and everything in my room was working - Will return to this location on my next business trip to London.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jilly_kb2013

Thank you for such an amazing review and for taking the time to share on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that our hotel exceeded your expectations and my staffs make you feel welcome and relaxed.

Many guests enjoy the relaxing and function ambiance of our new lobby and I am glad this was also the case for you.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next business trip to London.

Bourgogne, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights, nice hotel, rooms large and comfortable, watch out for the bottled water in the rooms it is not complimentary! If you break the seal before reading the attached note you will be charged 3$!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott London, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Almarge

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor and I am certainly happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the guestroom comfortable and large.

We do charge for the Eska water in the guestrooms however please reach out to me directly and I would delighted to provide you with some complimentary water upon arrival.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

the hotel looks newly renovated and looks great, the beds were comfy and the night staff were great at check in and at the bistro. had the bistro burger and it wasn't any better than a fast food burger (though A&W burgers are better) preformed and tastes like it. My colleagues and I asked if the Starbucks would be open for lattes in the morning as we were checking out at 5:45 to go to the airport; we were informed that all the staff (including the front desk staff) know how to make the Starbucks drinks 24 hours a day so we could just ask anyone (the girls at the front desk confirmed this with us as well). We were all really excited to enjoy a nice Starbucks before leaving the hotel.
The walls seemed a bit thin and I could hear the other rooms phone conversations, and music - I should also point out that the alarm clocks are via ipod and iphone 4S or older.
I came down at 5:20 to give myself enough time to enjoy an eggnog latte but Scott the front desk person said "no, it's closed but I put out coffee." When I asked him about what I was told he just looked at me like I had 2 heads and said no. My colleague came down as I was pouring myself a coffee and asked the same thing and Scott told her to ask Katey behind the Bistro counter - she then yelled back at Scott to make her the latte. When my colleague said it would be fine and that she didn't need one Scott turn and said "what did you want" in a very irritated tone. I still didn't get my latte and it seems like Scott could have used one also to perk up his inhospitable attitude.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Aublivious

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and pass along your experiences and I am delighted to hear that you had an easy and smooth check in. I am certainly disappointed by the lack of service from my morning staff offered and your experience falls way below our standards.

Please rest assured I will be investigate this matter to ensure that is does not happen again, we do pride ourselves on being able to offer Starbucks 24hrs a day.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Petrolia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Several families from my son's basketball team stayed at this hotel....the service was awesome... and the cleanliness was terrific too!! The hotel was so accomodating to the families, there were more teams staying at this location, and they opened up a breakfast to players and families....awesome!!! Will definitely recommend and stay there again!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott London, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Sarah S

Thank you for such an amazing review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope your team had a successful tournament. I am delighted my team was able to accommodate all your needs and I appreciate your recommendation.

I hope to welcome you and your team back to our hotel during the next London tournament.

Tony Cowie

Been to Courtyard by Marriott London? Share your experiences!