“Great stay!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott London

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott London to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott London
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   864 Exeter Road, London, Ontario N6E1L5, Canada (Westminster)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #8 of 42 Hotels in London
Petrolia, Canada
“Great stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Several families from my son's basketball team stayed at this hotel....the service was awesome... and the cleanliness was terrific too!! The hotel was so accomodating to the families, there were more teams staying at this location, and they opened up a breakfast to players and families....awesome!!! Will definitely recommend and stay there again!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott London, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Sarah S

Thank you for such an amazing review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope your team had a successful tournament. I am delighted my team was able to accommodate all your needs and I appreciate your recommendation.

I hope to welcome you and your team back to our hotel during the next London tournament.

Tony Cowie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

stayed here twice, friendly, clean, quiet. Staff were so friendly. Will return here again. The rooms are large clean and very modern up to date. The beds are huge with lots room comfortable and relaxing. Over all the hotel was clean , bright, and a nice refreshing place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Drew521961

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences about our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the large and modern feel to our guestrooms and that you felt relaxed during your stay.

I hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

suffolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Once again we visit this wonderful hotel, very friendly staff, excellent services, what more can you say. The renovations are excellent and very tastefull. The spacious Lobby give privacy when needed for buisness via the Booths, Rooms clean, Tidy and very comfortable. Location is great for all local amenities. Can't fault this hotel at all. Will definately recommend to all friends and family when visiting London Ontario.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Ravenna10

I am delighted that you choose our hotel while visiting your family. Thank you for such an amazing review and taking the time to share this on Trip Advisor.

We are extremely proud of our NEW hotel and delighted our guests are enjoying the space. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you visit family.

Wheatley, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Recently stayed on a business trip- found the room was clean and quiet.
Only downside is that breakfast is limited and expensive. A friend and I each had oatmeal, a coffee and I had a yogurt too- and it was $20- yikes!
Otherwise, good value.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear DebM3005

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor and for choosing to stay at our Courtyard by Marriott hotel. I am delighted to hear that the guestroom met your needs for your recent business trip. I am sorry you found our Bistro menu to be limited however we do offer quarterly breakfast and Dinner specials.

I hope to welcome your back to our hotel during you next business trip to London.

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The service was phenomenal, from the front desk to housekeeping! Very comfortable, all the amenities, clean and modern! I forgot my ipad the in the room, the hotel called me within 15 minutes and held it at the front desk for me. The news paper was waiting for me at the door in the morning and the lobby had lots of space to get some work done. I regret not having enough time to try the restaurant!

Room Tip: The suites are the rooms to go for!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott London, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear HammedSiddiqui

Thank you for the amazing review and for taking the time to share on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that my team was able to get your iPad returned quickly.

Hopefully upon you return you will have chance to try our Bistro.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott London soon.

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard by Marriott. The receptionists were smiling and welcoming. The room was very clean and spacious. Very convenient location. Absolutely nothing bad to say about this place! We will definitely stay there again the next time we are in London and will recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear SooAnnJP

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor and thank you for such an amazing review. I am delighted you choose to stay with us while travelling to London and that our team, location and space met all your needs.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott London soon.

Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have traveled to London for several business trips and have found this hotel to be top notch. It is close to some wonderful restaurants. It is convenient to get downtown and is an easy drive to our office. I would recommend this hotel to any of my colleagues and fellow travelers to the London area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott London, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear J¬_Greene02

Thank you for taking the time to review our on Trip Advisor and I am delighted to hear that you continue to choose our hotel when traveling to London; we are certainly delighted to have you as one of our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next trip to London.

Tony Cowie

Been to Courtyard by Marriott London? Share your experiences!