“Location! Location!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 42 Hotels in London
St. Thomas, On
“Location! Location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

The hotel was a lot better than the last time we were in London. The room was clean, the bathroom, towels etc were also clean and well-placed. I was happy to have WiFi, and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. I was pleased not to have to drive across town to visit with my family. And the price was good. Breakfast was satisfactory, but I would prefer non-sugary cereal e.g. Cheerios.
I shall stay here again.
PF

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your encouraging comments!!
We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your
Supporting comments and feedback! We will work on your suggestions..

We hope to see you again in the future with smile.

Dilip Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Markham, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed at the Knights Inn London for 2 nights and I must say that the staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff has the best customer care. They are very respectful, and were responsive to all my needs and concerns. The location of the motel is also convenient for me. I think the prices for the rooms were very affordable and the rooms were in great condition with new furniture and up-to-date facilities. The breakfast offered was amazing, and there was a variety to choose from.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your
supporting comments and feedback!

We hope to see you again in the future with smile.

Panama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

It was OK. Not in the best part of London Ontario, but Gibraltar Trade Center was across the street. Enjoyed the eats at the trade center. Fairly close to shopping; walmart, beer and liquir store, macdonalds...Don't know how the breakfast is for we had to leave early for Toronto airport.
But Tim Hortons was a block away.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
HASMUKH P, Director of Sales at Knights Inn London, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
We continuously update amenities and offering at our property. There are a lot of improvement in the area and it is encouraging sign for all businesses around us.

Thank You for taking time to post your comment. We are happy to host you at our place and even more thankful for your feedback!

We hope to see you all again in the future.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Spent the weekend here and it was worth the stay. They have excellent customer service, were available 24/7 and very friendly. The rooms were clean and free breakfast was also provided. Easy access to downtown London and 401 (15-20 mins). I would definately stay here again and every time I visit London.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HASMUKH P, Director of Sales at Knights Inn London, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your
supporting comments and feedback!

We hope to see you again with some additional offerings..

Dilip P
Vaughan, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I selected this spot after viewing the reviews. At first I was hesitant but I am quite pleased to say that I had a great time at this motel. My room was a decent size (non-smoking double beds),the bed was very comfortable, and the sheets were very clean. Although the bathroom was small, I didn't find anything out of the ordinary. When checking out, the manager mentioned they were in the process of changing their carpets and earlier this week they had already changed all their furnitures in their rooms to the ones Sheraton uses (I kind of noticed the furniture looked pretty good for regular motel standards). This really impressed me since it showed me that they cared about their customers and i know it's quite costly doing this. Although the accomdation was excellent, the only complain I had was that the breakfast could have been better. However, I wouldn't complain since the room was already a bargain.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank You for taking time to post your encouraging comments!!
We are happy to host you at our place and even more thankful for your supporting comments and feedback!

We hope to see you again with warm welcome in the future.

Dilip P.
Whitby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Visited for the first time to this motel. they offered the above rating experience and i would not consider any other place to lodge when in London. the staff are friendly, responsive and always a pleasure.they deserve high praises for providing the best experience. the rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable.The complimentary break fast was included in price. just 5 minutes away from London airport and London Downtown.
it was a great value with a great Location and atmosphere i would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: for a solo visitor a room with a one queen bed in the front corner is best. quite and clean.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank You for taking time to post your encouraging comments!!

We hope to see you all again in the future.
Dundas, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Spent two nights here while in town for a sporting event. For the money we found that it was very good. Our room was dated, but clean. I was pleasantly surprised that we were given shampoo, soap etc as well as quite the breakfast in the mornings. Waffles, cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, coffee, tea, juice and all we paid was $55 for a night. As I had read in previous reviews the bathroom fan is loud, however, just take off the grill and unplug for your stay. Problem solved. As well, I must say that I had car trouble on the evening I was suppose to check in and my daughter that was staying with me was already in London. I called and told them my predicament and they allowed my daughter to get into our room and didn't ask her for any money, etc and waited till I arrived a few hours later to square up with them. I was very impressed by this...a lot of places would not do this!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HASMUKH P, Director of Sales at Knights Inn London, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
We are so happy that you stayed with us and Thank You for taking time to post your comments and feedback!! We hope to see you again in the future.

Dilip P

Been to Knights Inn London? Share your experiences!