“Always A Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Organic
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London, Canada
“Always A Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

A definite favorite and perhaps the go to place before a Budweiser's Gardens Event. Well located and in the scene. Great management and staff. very friendly and helpful. All the specials have been delicious but my favorite is till the spaghetti. A good wine list as well. Well worth the visit and I have never been disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Thedford
“A Meal to Remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

My husband and I recently enjoyed our first meal at Abruzzi on NYE and we cannot wait to return. The staff was fantastic; server was excellent, topping my wine at every chance..something that you don't see often. The manager approached us before leaving to discuss our experience and the food was delivered from the kitchen quickly.. I had the mussels which were great; huge portion which I was unable to make a dent in..and our entrees were amazing.. every bite melted in my mouth like a fusion of flavours.....5 stars across the board.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Vegetarian Friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

This was my first time here and loved it! We looked over the menu and saw there were very few vegetarian options so we called ahead just to make sure there were a few options, and we were told they can change most things on the menu because everything was made fresh. They even could subsitute the broth for vegetable broth! Our server was very helpful when it came to making a decisions of what would be good as a vegetarian dish. We had such a wonderful experience and will be back very soon!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, Ontario, Canada
“Best Restaurant in London!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I eat out often and Abruzzi has been our favourite place in London to dine for the last two years. The service and food is consistently great. We usually come as a couple but we have been here several times with parties of 6-10 and the service has always been outstanding. The decor is chic yet warm and welcoming. They often change their menu to ensure the freshest ingredients, which they often source locally. My husband loves the charcuterie plate, beef carpaccio, beef and lamb dishes and I have loved every fish dish they have created. They were also able to accommodate my strict diet restrictions when I was ill last summer. They are also one of the few restaurants in this city that can make Martinis and cappuccinos properly. The few times we have had room for dessert, they were fantastic. Even on weekdays, this place is hoppin...so make sure to make reservations.

Visited December 2013
London, Canada
“Great food, okay service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Food was so good, the duck and seafood pasta were both really quite tasty. our server completely ignored us though. It's a shame, aside from that our night would have been much more enjoyable. We'll go back soon and see if it was just a rough night for them.

Visited October 2013