“Consistently good” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Port Bruce, Ontario, Canada
“Consistently good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I went to use another groupon and had the same meal as our last trip. The mixed appetizers, Taste of India Platter and Butter Chicken. We both enjoyed the flavours very much and couldn't quite fit it all in so came home with a little leftovers. With the cost of the groupon added to the bill plus tax and 15% tip it came to $40. A good evening out for the money.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Not really worth it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I came here with a groupon and was dissapointed. The waitress was nice but service was minimal. Atmosphere is nil to none. This place needs a serious update! Felt like I was in a hospital with the waitress coming over with an old wheelie cart to bring and take away dishes. Meal itself was OK. Was nothing amazing. Seems a little over priced, even with the groupon. The menu lacks understanding. Including "etc" in the ingredients is not sufficient.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Port Bruce, Ontario, Canada
“Pleasantly surprised”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We'd never been here before and wondered what it could be like approaching the somewhat rundown exterior. We had a groupon and went last Sunday, like the previous review. We also chose the same appetizer and meals as they did. We only ordered one appetizer called the mixed starters and I had the Taste of India Platter and my wife the Butter Chicken. The food was delicious and I would return if another groupon came available.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, Canada
“Authentic Indian cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had a Groupon for this restaurant and decided to visit on a Sunday night and had the whole place to ourselves. The decor is tasteful with dark tables accented with red tablecloths and Indian music playing for your enjoyment. We started with a mixed starter platter which included 2 onion bhajis, 2 chicken tikka, 2 pakora, a vegetable samosa and a small salad which was a good choice so we could get a nice variety of flavours and spices. I enjoy spicy while my spouse tends to go for the milder dishes. They offer dishes from mild to extremely hot for the daring. She ordered the butter chicken which came with pulao rice and great naan bread. I ordered the Taste of India platter which included tandoori chicken, lamb and shrimp tikka and salad and naan bread also. I also ordered a Cheetah beer which was a light beer and complimented the food nicely. Portions were good sized and we had leftovers to take home and no room for dessert. The server was young but extremely professional and pleasant. They're open from 4pm- 10pm 6 days a week, closed on Tuesday. They also have free delivery. Great place with great food.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Halifax, Canada
“Good Nan”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

If you like Nan, this is the place to be, we had vindaloo which was also good. Someone this place looks shady but beleive me Iam Indian and these guys make good north indian food.

Visited June 2012