“Fantastic food!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vegout

Vegout
646 Richmond Street, London, Ontario N6A 3G7, Canada (Central London)
519.850.VOUT
Neighborhood: Central London
Canada
“Fantastic food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

So delicious!! The "wings" were so good:) All of the food we had was really great and nice little cute restaurant. Highly recommend!

Visited April 2012

London
“Horrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

I recently had my third visit to Vegout and it will be my last. I had a falafel wrapped in collard greens, and while the wrap was good, half way through eating it I pulled out a large HAIR! I was absolutely horrified and felt sick after the incident. The staff that is preparing food should ensure this does NOT happen! Aside from that, all the food on the menu is quite bland and severely overpriced. The desserts are awful. There are lots of great vegetarian restaurants but this isn't one of them. Definitely disappointing, will not return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Wonderful healthy food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Delicious food in a friendly spot. And healthy too ... that's a bonus! I'll be back.

Visited November 2011
Canada
“Best Vegan place in London!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

Me and a friend came here for dinner on a friday night and the place was filled. We only waited about 10mins for our table. While we were waiting, the owner of the restaurant came to us and told us that we looked very familiar, apparently we all went to the same high school, although she was a year ahead of us, she was in the same class as my friend (interesting fact!)
The restaurant is really small, there is about a dozen of so really small tables crammed into the front. The ambiance of the place is nice, felt like home!
The menu is really simple and not that many choices, but regardless, all the entrees looked really good. When we took our seat, the waitress came by to tell us that the special of the day was already sold out (we were there at like 7pm). We had pita chips and hummus while we decided on the entrees. My friend had the soba noodle bowl with yam wedges on the side, the noodle bowl looked delicious, but I thought that the portion size was a bit small, there were only 3 tiny pieces of bean curd in the bowl. I got the summer bean burger with yam wedges. At first they told me that they were out of buns, so they offered to substitute with either rice, bread or noodles, but by the time my dish came, they had apparently already restocked. The burger was amazing, it simply melted in you mouth! The patty was a bit soft though, and by the end of it was falling apart. Nevertheless, it was still delicious!

I am definitely going to come back here! Highly recommended!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, Ontario
“Good food.........slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

We have visited this restaurant twice. Both times we enjoyed the food. The first time, the service was very slow but we decided to give it another chance. On the second visit, the service was even slower. If you are going to try this restaurant, make sure you have lots of time.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere