Could there be some improvements to this hotel, yes. But regardless of some issues with the hotel itself. I must say that the staff is always friendly and more than willing to assist with any of your needs during your stay.
The downside is that many of the rooms are very small. If you are by yourself it wouldn't be an issue but more than that, yes. I had problems with my room cooling, and the carpet was separating from the tile leading to the bathroom.
The internet was great I was actually calling home on FaceTime with no issues and steaming a movie at the same time. Yes you might have to log in if your computer goes to sleep, but it worked great.
My air conditioner did not work, but I was able to open the window and that was more than able to cool the room.
I have stayed here twice now and it seems to be very consistent. The breakfast is pretty good as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your pleasure, our excellent London accommodations offer you free high-speed wireless Internet access and a complimentary hot breakfast. Our hotel amenities also include a fitness centre & a business centre. We hope you will explore our exceptional London hotel deals and rates as you start planning your trip to London, Ontario today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites London Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites London Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express London
- Holiday Inn London
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites London Downtown Ontario