“Good location and beautiful lobby in this unique hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Delta London Armouries

You added Delta London Armouries to your Saves list
Delta London Armouries
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   325 Dundas Street, London, Ontario N6B 1T9, Canada (Central London)   |
Ranked #8 of 42 Hotels in London
Ottawa
“Good location and beautiful lobby in this unique hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

The lobby of this hotel and the restaurant & pool area are unique and beautiful. They have built the hotel around the historical armouries. The rooms are nice and spacious and the breakfast was good. The location is within walking distance to many restaurants and it was great that I could walk to the office. The service at the front desk and housekeeping when calling for things could be improved as I did have a couple of issues with this. However, services at check-in and in the restaurant were good. I also ordered room service for dinner and it was very good. One of my favourite things about the Delta Hotels is the June Jacobs Spa Collection products they provide. Such a nice change given that many hotels offer products that are more masculine smelling. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The way they have incorporated the Armouries Building into the lobby and restaurant area of the hotel is beautiful.

Room Tip: I chose what was described as renovated room
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta London Armouries, responded to this review, April 4, 2011
Dear KathandArn,
Thank you for taking some time to share your experience here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our unique mix of history and hospitality and found our rooms spacious and comfortable. We have been partners with June Jacobs for quite some time and have always received great feedback about their products. They do have an online website where you are able to purchase their products as well. Feel free to visit junejacobs.com for more info!
I’m looking forward to welcoming you back in the near further and hope that you will try us out for a leisure stay as well as our Downtown location has us conveniently located to many shops, restaurants and attractions in London!
Pamela Nanni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

Stayed one night in march enroute to Toronto. Got the room on priceline. We were plesantly surpriced. The hotel is at a nice downtown location, next to Hilton, with very nice room and friendly staff. My daughter left her DSi in the room along with her favorite games. I called them a week later and got them from the mail today. They not only found our DSi but also took the trouble to mail to us. We really appreciate that!
BTW, if you stay at the hotel, be sure to check out the Crabby Joes Restaurant across the street. Very good steak!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Dear SUSA001,
Thank you for taking a moment to share you experience about the Delta London Armouries Hotel. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay even though it was a quick one and had a chance to get out into our beautiful city. We know how important lost items are to our guests; especially our young travelers and we make it a priority to return any items that are left behind as quickly as we can! I’m glad to hear your daughters DSi and games made it home safe!
Next time you are traveling through London I hope you take an extra day to spend with us and get a chance to experience all the Forest City has to offer!
Forest, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

My husband and I travel every few months to spoil ourselves at the London Delta Armouries. It is always a pleasure to stay where you feel pampered. The Customer Service is top notch from the moment you walk through the front door. The staff is professional, courteous and very friendlying. The food, whether it is in the formal restaurant or the lounge is exceptional and the Sunday brunch is the most decadant we have ever seen. We always stay in a "signature room" on 20th floor and enjoy the free cocktail and appetizers and also the continental breakfast the next morning. The rooms are spacious and very clean and OH THOSE BEDS. We highly recommend the Delta London Armouries to one and all. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Sign up for a free Delta Privelege Card
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Fergie4900,
Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel. Our goal is to make every stay and exceptional one and I'm delighted to see that you and your husband continue to enjoy our friendly service and cozy rooms. We're famous for our Sunday brunch and I'm glad you make a point to enjoy it while pampering yourselves. You certainly do it right by choosing the Signature Club rooms, my personal favorite!
Looking forward to having you back as everyone needs a little getaway now and then!
Paris
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

People at front desk were nice and welcoming. The hotel was being refurbished during the stay, so there were some works in the main hall. However the stay was pleasant.

Rooms are large, beds are really comfortable, and when you have a room in the highest floors, you have a nice view on the city.

Breakfast is average, expensive for what you get.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta London Armouries, responded to this review, March 8, 2011
Dear maincene,
I appreciate the time you have taken to provide our hotel with a review based on your most recent stay here at the Delta London Armouries. Our goal is to exceed all of our guest’s expectations and I'm delighted that you found our team to be welcoming and our rooms comfortable and spacious.
I'm excited to announce that our renovation work is complete and our newly designed restaurant and lobby areas are ready to be enjoyed. I look forward to welcoming you back to see our new look!
Owen Sound, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

This hotel offers:
An efficient and friendly atomosphere, with staff who obviously enjoy their jobs and have top notch customer service standards. The hotel is always clean, the rooms are well taken care of - the beds are very comfortable, and with the recent renovations happening the staff and management have gone out of their way to make each guests' stay there as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
The pool, hot tub and sauna are welcome amenities when staying for business or pleasure, and the gym has up to date equipment and is well taken care of.
I am always impressed by the positivity of the Delta team - they are like family and are always trying to make your stay better each and every time you are there.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta London Armouries, responded to this review, March 7, 2011
Dear nanski35,
Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your experience here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel! I'm delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our friendly, efficient service as we pride ourselves on being #1 when is comes to making our guests feel at home. Renovations are necessary in this day in age to constantly stay on top of changing decor trends and we love the challenge of mixing history and hospitality with our unique building. I'm happy to announce the updates are complete and our brand new look is waiting for your next arrival!
I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the near future!
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

Wow! The Delta London is number one! I was stranded in a snow storm and stayed at the Delta London Armouries without reservation. I thought, better in a hotel room than in a ditch by the roadside.
Well, not just a hotel room. It was my home away from home. In fact, better than!
What a grand delight to be looked after on a stormy night! I was taken care of! All I had was the shirt on my back and they supplied all that I needed in a room that was comfortable, cozy and suite! -- (pun intended)
All the staff are amazing. From entering in the front door, the welcome, to reception and on the way to my room. They were friendly, professional and understanding -- looked after me ... all my needs ... and more. With so many bests it's hard to sort through to pick. Yet, the best was the staff making me feel welcomed and appreciated.
Thanks Delta for the rescue, for the comfort, and for the home away from home... Wow!!!

paullamb.ca

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta London Armouries, responded to this review, February 12, 2011
Dear Exploringtheiceberg,
Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with a review of your experience here at the Delta. This winter has been a tough one for all and I'm glad our staff was able to provide a rescue to you from the elements and allow you to enjoy a warm, comfortable evening. We will always look after our guests and our goal is to make you feel right at home - clearly we hit the mark!
I sincerely appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back here to the Delta London Armouries hotel in the near future!
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

This hotel has a lot of character, a lot of history to it. There are interesting displays to look at if you've got the time.
We had lots of room, the beds were very comfortable, lots of fluffy pillows, free wi-fi. The staff were very friendly, eager to help out. (They delivered bathrobes to our room so we could use them going down to the pool.) Our vehicle was brought to the front of the hotel quickly.
I have only 2 negative things to mention. For such a nice hotel, I was surprised that our room had just a small and old tv, not an LCD. Secondly, I think the pool/pool area needs a little facelift, but all in all, we enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back.

• Stayed January 2011
Dear Lovestotravel197112,
I certainly appreciate you taking a moment to provide us with a review about your recent stay here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel.
I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed our unique structure and appreciate how we've made history and hospitality work so well together. I'm also happy to hear you were comfortable in our Sanctuary style rooms. We are in the process of updating the TV’s and currently have new LCD flat Screen TV's in our Signature and Premier Rooms and hope to have them in all rooms by the end of year.
We are currently undergoing a face lift to many of our Public Areas and I thank you for the suggestion regarding the Pool area.
We always enjoy feedback from our guest and I’m glad that you were happy with your stay. Myself along with the rest of the team here at the Delta Armouries look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Guest Services Manager

Been to Delta London Armouries? Share your experiences!