Although the rooms have a bit of a dorm feel, they are comfortable, clean and tastefully decorated. I stayed in an executive room (not heritage) on the ground floor- it had a very nice modern bathroom with a tub, comfortable bed, a desk, fridge, & flat-screen tv. The rooms are a bit small (I think the heritage rooms are even smaller- and don't have a tub), but it is well worth it for the price you are paying. I ate dinner at the restaurant which was tasty and well-priced, breakfast was included b/c it was the "spring escape" special- which was also good- lots of selection. The best thing about the hotel is the service- everyone- receptionist, desk staff, waiters, etc. were all super helpful and nice. Would definitely stay here again. It is located in the north end of London- close to Masonville mall and Western university campus (hospital, etc.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Southwestern Ontario's only IACC approved conference hotel, this historic Georgian estate situated on 30 parkland acres provides the perfect backdrop for meetings, events and comfortable guestroom accommodations. The Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre offers a truly distinctive experience that is sure to nourish the mind, body and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre Hotel London
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre London, Ontario