We were attending a snow birds reunion and this was the designated hotel. It was lovely. Rooms very small and no king beds, but the rooms were newly redecorated and very clean. The executive wing has an elevator, the other wing does not. Lovely lounge areas with fresh fruit, coffee, tea and hot chocolate available all the time for guests. Staff very friendly. Beautiful grounds. Everything was very nicely maintained. DK's Grill is a must for lunch. Breakfast was included with our room and it was a beautiful full buffet. They have bicycles available for guests and trail maps. One of our reunion dinners was held at the hotel and it was very nice with excellent food. If we ever have an occasion to be in London again, we'd definitely stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre Hotel London
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre Hotel
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre London, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Southwestern Ontario's only IACC approved conference hotel, this historic Georgian estate situated on 30 parkland acres provides the perfect backdrop for meetings, events and comfortable guestroom accommodations. The Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre offers a truly distinctive experience that is sure to nourish the mind, body and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.