I stayed at the Four Points when the hotel was full. I was given a room at the very back of the complex. I discovered that the motel next door has a parking lot for huge semi-trucks immediately adjacent. Some of these trucks leave their refrigeration units running 24 hours a day. A huge KFC/Pizza Hut truck was parked there and the roar of its cooling system could be plainly heard in the room even with the windows/drapes closed. Since the hotel was full it was not possible to move to another room. I strongly suggest you not accept a room in the back of the complex or you may be bothered by truck noise. If the hotel cannot offer you another option I would stay somewhere else.
The hotel's main restaurant is quite good and the staff that work there are delightful. After a not such a good night's sleep, they helped put me back into a good mood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton London, Ontario. Minutes away from downtown and directly across from White Oaks Mall. We have 181 eclectically appointed rooms and suites. Onsite, we have over 18,000 square feet of Meeting and Conference space. We also have a recenly renovated large swimming pool and a signature restaurnt - Vic's on Wellington, Bentley's Lounge and Starbucks on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton London Hotel London
- 4 Points By Sheraton London
- Sheraton London
- Four Points London
- London Sheraton
- London Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton London Ontario