“If you're having a medical test, don't come here 4 accommodations” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 7 Motel

You added Super 7 Motel to your Saves list
Super 7 Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   697 Wellington Rd. South, London, Ontario N6C 4R4, Canada   |
Ranked #35 of 42 Hotels in London
Mount Brydges, Ontario, Canada
“If you're having a medical test, don't come here 4 accommodations”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I am having a medical test for which I willl have a general anaesthetic and can't drive for 24 hours after the test. The test is in a little over two weeks' time and I need an early check-in time because the test is earlier in the morning (I need to check in at the clinic for 0730, test @ 0800). I went to book a room here (closer to the clinic where I'm having the test, so would have cost less in cab fare). I explained the reason for my needing an early check-in time and the person I dealt with was really rude (not going to mention the woman's ethnicity--not worth it, as I think there are rude people in every ethnicity), and insisted that I check in at 9:30. I will be in the middle of getting my wits about me at 0930, not quite fully recovered from the anaesthetic. If I was to check in when she wanted me to, how do I know the person helping me check in won't take advantage of me?! In this case, you really do get what you pay for. I wouldn't suggest this place to my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Quality Suites (Dearness Drive) a better option. They have a hospital rate. I stayed here after my...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Halifax, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

You get what you pay for,right?
If you are just looking for a bed to sleep in for a night or so and you dont want to spend much money, so you can go for this motel.
Otherwise, I had bad experience in my stay. They dont clean the room perfectly, the dont change the beddings at all.
At night, always noisy since people around in other rooms like to hang out and chat loudly. I mentioned this to the managers but no response, they didnt do anything.
The AC is very noisy, if you have light sleep so you rather sleep in a warm room. The internet keeps coming and going.
Overall, very poor motel

Room Tip: never in this motel
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Scary rooms...staff not friendly....cheap indian guy who is worried that there will be no ice left for the crackhead occupants which reside in bearly occupied motel. Dirty room, soap burns your skin, no shampoo, bathtub is made for midgets.

• Stayed September 2012
Dartmouth, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

On the advice of a friend we stayed here and asked for the Jacuzzi room. We ended up with a jacuzzi and a large room, with a fair size bathroom. However the room had a strong musty smell, and adding to the negative impression, patches on the wall, no sink stopper, and the shower had minor stains along the corners. A minimum of soap(3 little bars),no shampoo, no coffee maker or microwave, but there was a small fridge. There was a large air conditioner that worked well. Internet ( secure connection) 132 Mbps Down, .32 Mbps Up, worked well. This motel appears to be in several sections, with a restaurant in the middle. Our room was located in a back section on the southern side of the restaurant. Access was by one narrow road in and out, one lane wide. This was the only way in or out, and in the case of fire one would be in a bad position. There was no breakfast or extras of any kind. By the way, we elected not to use the jacuzzi. (¯`·._.·ns¢ävË·._.·´¯)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Bay Area, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

I was quoted a rate of $47C for a night, but when I received my credit card statement the charge was $69C.

On top of that, the room was so old and small that a standand Motel 6 room would have been pure luxury. This place should have been torn down at the end of WWII.

Next time I will stay at the Motel 8 just one mile to the south. Looks like a real nice place plus you get a free full breakfast.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Chatham, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2011

My family has been staying in London for the past week. My father is on Life Support, receiving chemotherapy for Lung Cancer, at Victoria Hospital. I booked a room at the Super 7 Motel, Thursday night and explained I may need to cancel on short notice depending on my fathers health. I was told that this would be no problem. Saturday, I called to cancel at 6am, but did not get through until 8:30. I was told there was a 48 hr cancellation time and we would be charged for the room. I tried to explain what the man had said, but she hung up on me. My sister tried calling back and explaining again, but the woman hung up on her. My mother tried calling back to explain and again was hung up on. We were trying very hard to be polite while explaining, and this is how we were treated. I have contacted the better business bureau and all of the associations that this company is affiliated with. I can not believe that during this terrible time, we have been treated this way by people who consider themselves service providers. I would warn future bookers, that cheap rates at this motel, come with extremely shadey practices and a complete lack of human compassion.

• Stayed February 2011
Delhi, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2010

So I called to book a reservation with this hotel but first I had a few questions-as there is 4 of attending. I asked how many beds per room, the price and then I asked to book the room-as in make a reservation. The woman said I was asking irrelevant questions and then hung up on me. I called back and asked to speak with the manager, she refused and then I asked for her name, again, she refused, then hung up on me an additional time. So my friend called back and gets a male answering the phone. She explains what occured and the guy (must be a husband and wife team) says then can refuse to give information. When she explained that the questions were specific to the room and making a reservation, he said they weren't. In the end the conversation deteriorated as he couldn't be reasoned with-my friend called them &*(holes because of the incredibly poor service. I recommend avoiding this place because if this is how they behave over the phone, can you imagine how they run the place!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Super 7 Motel? Share your experiences!