“Best Ice Cream In London” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #309 of 871 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Description: Voted London's 'Best Dessert Restaurant' 2012. Open daily year round until 10pm or later. Visit our other locations at 573 Richmond St (downtown on Richmond Row shopping and nightclub district) or at 3039 Wonderland Rd. at Southdale in the Westwood Power Centre.
London, ON Canada
“Best Ice Cream In London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have bought many ice cream pies and cakes and have never been disappointed with my choice. Highly recommend.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, Ontario, Canada
“The Best Ice Cream I've Ever Tried”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

You will not believe how incredibly good the ice cream is. You can literally experience any flavour and the amazing part about Marble Slab is you have it prepared in front of your eyes. Its nice to know that the ice cream hasn't been prepared for long periods of time. The ice cream is a bit pricy, but the quality is apparent. Its about the experience here. The sugar cones are to die for.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, Canada
“Great ice cream!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great big price! C'mon guys, it's ice cream, not caviar! Went to location on Richmond. Doubt we'll be back - you can get three cones at other places for the price of one here.

Visited June 2013
London, Canada
“Bad birthday cake!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I ordered a birthday cake (called rocky road) online for my son's birthday at April 12th pick up (the pick location was 50 N Centre Rd London) and was told I should call the place to confirm the order at April 11th. I called (519) 850-5200 three times at April 11th, but nobody answer the phone and nobody returned my phone for my message.

I went to the pick up place to pick up the cake at April 12th and was worrying if my order was ready. It was ready, however, when I drove home and my son cut three pieces for three of us, we found the warnut had very strange tast. A kind of taste when you store the nut for too long. We were all very disappointed. And nobody really want to eat that cake again. Now 3/4 of the cake are still in my freezer. I thought the store was making very nice ice cream. This was first time for me to order birthday cake from that store and wanted to give my son a suprise, but it was much worse than regular cake and used bad material, plus the service was so bad! We would never want to buy their product again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Halifax, NS
“Our first trip...won't be our last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

On a recent trip to visit friends in London they suggested we make a stop at Marble Slab for desert. Although we didn't know if we had room after a big lunch, we agreed. We are glad we did. Staff were wonderful and the ice cream was delicious. Much better than the competitor we were comparing them to. We will be back.

• Visited March 2013