“average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Smiths Falls, Canada
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

thisrestaurant been arround a long time and it shows in the interior the food was so so i really doubt i will be back

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Indiana
“Good food. Good value. We spotted Dandy's...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

Good food. Good value. We spotted Dandy's while passing through London looking for a local dinner place. Gyro and chicken souvlaki were both good. Fries were great, wonderful seasoning. Greek salad was delicious, but way too many cucumbers. About $10 each for the meal. Located in a strip mall across from a shopping mall. Not great ambiance, but decent quick food and friendly service.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
london, ontario
“Dandy's - cost way up, quality way down”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

After being away from the London area for a few years and finally moving back, I decided it was time to get some burgers from Dandy's.
They used to have MASSIVE burgers, that were made perfect, tasted fresh, served by friendly staff and within a resonable price range for what it was.
Unfortunately, it seems that they no longer care about that reputation.
The staff are clearly too involved in their own conversations to care about what they are making which results in consistently over cooked burgers, and slow wait times. In fact, black, charred burgers would be more accurate.
About 8 dollars for burger, fries and a drink was too much for the quality and service they offered.
I had to remind staff that I wanted cheese on my burger.
I had to remind staff which toppings I wanted and didn't want, as they were too distracted in their own conversations when the staff member had asked me the first time.
I had to remind staff that I had ordered drinks with my combos, and the proceeded to wait another 3 minutes while another staff member filled the drinks inbetween his conversation with another staff member.

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this place any longer.
I share this same experience with another friend who had recently gone about a week before I did.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“This place has great take-out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2010

We eat here when we stay in London. We usually will have the grilled chicken or the hamburger, the french fries are fresh, the salad is pretty good too! It's a family run place with a basic decor onsite. It's right across from the mall and in front of the sheraton 4 points. We will always return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London Ontario
“Check it out if you want...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2008

Check it out if you want a really good homestyle burger at a good price. The fries and salads were very good too. Orders were served reasonably quick.