My husband and I stayed at the Seacliffe Inn and LOVED it. We stayed on the top floor with a gorgeous view of Lake Erie. The room was neat as a pin and beautifully decorated with comfortable amenities, and the fireplace was a cozy bonus! The stairs were not an issue at all. It is a charming building. The staff was very friendly and happy to help us with local attractions. We enjoyed our stay very much, and we will definitely return. This is our new favorite escape!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Leamington on the shores of Lake Erie at the ferry crossing to Pelee Island, few miles from Pt Pelee National Park. Nautical decor, restaurnat & lounge on site with patio overlooking Lake Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Seacliffe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacliffe Hotel Leamington
- Seacliffe Inn Leamington, Ontario