“As good as usual for Italian Food” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #231 of 352 restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Italian
KINGSTON
“As good as usual for Italian Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Other places like Pasta Shelf and Go Italian are better. Good parking beside restaurant and pricing ok.

Visited March 2012

37% Recommend
Ottawa ON Canada
“It was almost what we expected.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We popped in here for a meal on a Monday evening after being at Fort Henry all day. We were seated reasonably quickly. For a by the Highway, middle of the road type of restaurant it was almost what you expected. This is the ESM on the north end of Kingston up by the 401. Not overly clean - sticky floors and menus. The waitress was very accommodating and came back a few times to see if we had made our decision yet. She was not pushy at all,and was in fact quite helpful and pleasant. My wife found the pizza to be somewhat dry and short on ingredients. I had the "Hells' Kitchen Chicken" chicken with spaghetti - veggies and rice. Gotta say it was quite good. The portion of chicken was small. The rest was ok - rice, salad etc., was very edible, the spaghetti was very good and I am not a pasta freak. I found the price to be a bit high, but it seems that is the norm these days. For a quick Monday evening meal it satisfied by quantity of the lesser expensive components and took about $10.00 more than our usual evening meal out. If you are stuck, it will be expensive but filling. Would we go back ??? Maybe. I know for the price there are better meals to be had in Kingston and not far away.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
toronto, canada
“Enjoyed the Patio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We all enjoyed our dinner on the patio. Fast service and pleasant server. Would definitely eat there again when in town.

Visited August 2012
Morgan, Vermont
“Fool me once, shame on you: fool me twice shame on me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Graduation night: Big night , Have anything you want; 2 in party ordered the shrimp and scallops for $18.00.. 3 bay scallops in total for each plate; terrible; philly cheesesteak in a hot dog roll scanty; panne with chicken $16.00 chicken amounted to a tablespoon; salad had to be sent back for more dressing; Lasagna at $17.00 was good but should have been $12.00.

Would have been better at Harvey's next door.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kingston, Ontario
“Good value for the money.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

We went there with our son and his girlfriend and her son and sister witrh my wife for a birthday party. The food was very tasty and reasonably priced. The staff was warm and friendly and very efficient. I thought over all a very good place to have a family gathering at a very reasonable price. I haven't been to a East Side Mario restaurant for years and was pleasantly surprised with good food, great service at very reasonable prices. I would definitely return. A rating of 4 is well desired.

• Visited March 2012