“NOT THE CLAW!!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Lunenburg, Canada
“NOT THE CLAW!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Sorry for the odd title.... There is a "claw game" as you enter.... My son loves it, my husband loathes them.

Now on to the review... In two mornings we had to solid experiences. My 9 year old loved the chocolate chip pancakes. (As a parent I wish they were the multi grain ones.....) Juice, milk and coffee were excellent. SO MUCH FOOD. Waffle slam with dry scramble and ham enough food for two... or three... or four! =) Sausages are good. Bacon done to order. Bring your hollow leg....

Visited April 2013

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Great food for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place has great food for the price, and rarely has a wait to be seated. The food is diner quality, not amazing, but very good. The prices and great customer service has brought us back many times.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
NAPANEE
“Denny's Napanee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Their Loaded Potato soup is THE best. The burgers were delicious, dressed perfectly and huge.... and the waitress was a doll.

Visited January 2013
Prince Edward Island
“Dependable food, reasonable prices, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

My friend and I had dinner here on December 11th much later in the evening, so it was not very busy. We ordered two entrees (dinner) and they arrived fast and hot; which we both enjoyed. I ordered a chocolate milkshake and it reminded me of the "old days." It arrived in a glass with most poured in my glass with whipped cream on top and some left over in the original container (can). We had breakfast the next morning and the place was quite busy, yet we were still served quickly. The food was hot and exactly as ordered and both were enjoyable.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Me my wife and 2 sons came in after the Santa Claus per-aide we got sat very quickly even tho I've never seen a Denny's that busy food came out hot and fast my hats off the the staff and the young man in the kitchen who I could not stop watching must take time and skill to keep your cool while yelling out all those food orders great job

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere