“Denny's Napanee” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
NAPANEE
“Denny's Napanee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Their Loaded Potato soup is THE best. The burgers were delicious, dressed perfectly and huge.... and the waitress was a doll.

Visited January 2013

51% Recommend
Prince Edward Island
“Dependable food, reasonable prices, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

My friend and I had dinner here on December 11th much later in the evening, so it was not very busy. We ordered two entrees (dinner) and they arrived fast and hot; which we both enjoyed. I ordered a chocolate milkshake and it reminded me of the "old days." It arrived in a glass with most poured in my glass with whipped cream on top and some left over in the original container (can). We had breakfast the next morning and the place was quite busy, yet we were still served quickly. The food was hot and exactly as ordered and both were enjoyable.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Me my wife and 2 sons came in after the Santa Claus per-aide we got sat very quickly even tho I've never seen a Denny's that busy food came out hot and fast my hats off the the staff and the young man in the kitchen who I could not stop watching must take time and skill to keep your cool while yelling out all those food orders great job

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Bad service, got children's order wrong and they just shrugged it off. Made no amends or corrections. Will never go back.

Visited April 2012
Port Hope
“Food Posioning”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I used to eat here all the time with my fiance but not anymore. He ended up getting food poisioning from the so called "Prarie Burger". He ended up with the squirts and we had a wedding to attend. Unfortunatly he left the party early. Toast is probably the only safe item to order on the menu. The staff were covered from head to toe in tattoo's and looked very hungover and lathargic. This place used to be half decent, now its nothing but a dive. What a dump.

Visited August 2012