“Sad” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Sad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

New menu in place. Limited compared to former. Asked for mayonnaise for hamburger, was charged .75 cents. $7 for a Caesar. Used to like the place but will not return. Unfortunate as I live a block away. Atmosphere of a restaurant destined for closure.

Visited July 2012
John S, Guest Relations Manager at Fanatics Sports Lounge, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
The appearance of our new menu is very different from our old one; however we actually offer more items on the new menu. We have kept all the old favourites and added some exciting new offerings like Thai Coconut Shrimp and St. Patty’s Irish Nachos. We pride ourselves on serving great quality, delicious food, but if you are looking for a great deal, you should check out our daily promos on our website.

Montreal
“Very good atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Went to this restaurant at the recommendation from the hotel I was staying at, and I have to say that I enjoyed myself. The restaurant has a TV in any direction that you look and being an avid hockey fan it was a great place to eat dinner on a Saturday night with all the games on. The food and service were good, but the atmosphere of the restaurant was very enjoyable.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
HotelsKingston, Guest Relations Manager at Fanatics Sports Lounge, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
Thank you for your review. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your dinner with us. We do have a lot of TVs! We are big hockey fans here too so we are sure to be playing all the big games on a Saturday night. We hope to see you again the next time you’re in Kingston!
“Fantastic Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

This week was my first time here and I was impressed with the food and drinks. They have a really nice presentation of food and everything I had there tasted awesome. I recommend the calamari, and chicken quesadilla because both items came out fantastic. I also had a strawberry daiquiri that was thirst quenching. They also have cheap drink specials. For any sports fan all of the TVs are a dream and Fanatics is in a good location- right downtown. The servers did a great job and looked after my table. I will be back very soon!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
It’s so good to hear that your first experience at Fanatics was such a great one! It is our goal to provide a fun place where all sports fans can watch the game while enjoying delicious food and drinks. Check out our website for more details on daily specials. See you next time you are downtown!
Kingston, Canada
“Very good every time we go , family friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

We live in kingston and choose to have lunch or a snack at this restaurant . The food is great, Service friendly and helpful. It is family firendly and does not feel like a "sports bar" in the restaurant section. We found the kids can look around and enjoy the meals too. Staff are super nice and keep you well looked after. The Food is fast , fun and a unique. Not just warmed up freezer food that can happen at so many places. Special sauces and combos make each visit fun.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your positive review and kind words about our staff. I’m so glad that your entire family enjoys our restaurant. We do have a great reasonably priced kids menu and lots of seating if friends want to come too. We look forward to seeing you the next time you have a family lunch!
Ottawa, Canada
“Fantastic fanatics!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

A group of 8 guys age 28 to 32 came here to catch the 4th NHL playoff game and weren't dissapointed at all on June 4th 2010. Amazing spot to catch any kind of sport, TV's in every booth - huge screens all over the place.

Service was amazing, food quality was amazing and the beer was cold! Would definitely recommend to anyone in the corner looking for a great restaurant or simply to have a few beers watching a game.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am thrilled that you chose our restaurant for this very special occasion and that you weren’t disappointed. I hope the game worked out in your favour as well. Please drop by for some food and a cold beer again soon!