“More than once-a-week routine.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mango Thai and Pan-Asain Cuisine

Mango Thai and Pan-Asain Cuisine
161 Princess street, Kingston, Ontario k7l1a9, Canada (Downtown Kingston)
(613)549-3815
Cuisines: Thai, Pan-Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Paris, France
“More than once-a-week routine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Actually when l spent a semester in Kingston, Mango was just below my residence!
Needless to say, l was eating a lot of Thai food there.

And definitely it is a great place! I first discovered it with a group of new friends.. and l found it be veggie-friendly..
It ended up being one of my most preferred eating destinations in Kingston.

It's reasonably priced, served good portions, you can choose between S/M/L for soups, which were really good too!

Try the Tom Yum Soup, the Veggie Pad Thai, the Green Curry, and my personal fave: the raw mango salad!!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Edinburgh
“Had small potential.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

After reading reviews I thought I'd take a chance on this restaurant as I thought some of the reviews might be a bit harsh. It was sitting as one the highest oriental places on trip advisor for this area. I have to say I was very disappointed. The mixed starter was nice but the sauces it came with didn't have much flavour and the mains were very bland even though I'd asked for one of the curries hot. The house wine tasted like it had been watered down. Over all a quite disappointing meal. I was expecting so much more as really it didn't deliver!

Canada
“Really good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've been here twice and they've been great. Vegetarian friendly. The quality of the food is excellent and the prices are fair. I'd recommend you try it out. Staff are friendly as well.

Visited October 2012
Kingston, Canada
“A family favourite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Was introduced to Mango several years ago by coworkers. Dishes arrive quickly, are fresh, visually appealing and tasty. This is one of our favourite places for a reasonably priced delicious meal. Staff are always pleasant!

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Great Thai food in the heart of the downtown action”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife and I visited Mango's again recently and we were both very pleased with our meal, as is usually the case. My wife didn't want a heavy meal so she ordered the Fresh Shrimp rolls and I ordered the Cashew Chicken, extra spicy. Our order arrived promptly and was nicely presented, unfortunately my wife commented that the rolls needed a 'little bit of zip' and found them fresh but uninteresting. My cashew chicken on the other hand was just what the doctor ordered. It came with a considerable amount of stir fried chicken, and lots of fresh stir fried veggies in a wonderful, spicy soy sauce dressing. I ordered rice on the side which seems to be an extra at Mango. All told our bill came in at just over $ 20.00 plus tip and we left well satisfied. I can also recommend the curries at Mangos.

• Visited October 2012