“yummmy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Woodenheads Gourmet Pizza

Woodenheads Gourmet Pizza
192 Ontario St, Kingston, Ontario K7L 2Y8, Canada (Downtown Kingston)
(613) 549-1812
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Toronto
“yummmy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I love the pizza here. There is not really much else on the menu, so lucky that their pizza is soooooo good. We had a great server too. The patio is small but if you manage to get a table outside on a nice evening, you are guaranteed a pleasant evening.

Visited June 2013

Ontario, Canada
“Perfect for casual dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

My sister and I shared a large delicious salad, called the Estate. Plentiful hot sliced chicken breast beautifully seasoned, with some small potato halves grilled, and artichokes all heaped on a bed of mixed flavourful greens. There was so much. It was a good idea to share. For dessert we shared an amazingly huge and sweet and tasty apple crumble, made on a pizza crust, finished with caramel sauce. We couldn't finish it. After coffee, we staggered out into the sunshine and continued to walk to help our digestion. We both agreed it was fabulous. Our server, and,in fact, all the staff, were friendly.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Delaware
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My friend, who lives in Kingston, took me to her favorite restaurant - Woodenheads - I can see why it is her favorite! She recommended the caeser salad, which I got and it was fresh, delicious and had a wonderful dressing. I also got a pizza with prosciutto and it was truly outstanding! Their pizzas have just the right amount of sauce and the crust is to die for. They had so many interesting pizzas on the menu..I can't wait to go back and try more. I really wanted to try the one with apple butter and cheddar cheese. There is always next time! It appears that Woodenheads is hard to get into, so be sure to make a reservation ahead of time. It will be worth it!

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“3 times in the same month....OUTSTANDING every time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The patio out back is a hidden gem! The food is outstanding. The servers were all very helpful explaining the menu and suggesting items of interest.
Words really can't explain the desserts there. You need to go and just try them! I suggest sharing, they are big, filling and very, very tasty.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Stick with the pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've been here for dinner a few times, mainly when my mom is in town because she likes the way they make their pizzas and I must say, their pizzas are DELICIOUS! I've tried a few different ones and I've been really happy with each one. They're a good size, perfectly cooked, not oily, and just a good blend of flavours. I've had a few other things on the menu - i.e. the risotto, the lobster mac and cheese, and a few of their salads - and I'm was not impressed with any of it. The risotto was undercooked and the scallops were over cooked, while the lobster mac and cheese was just very underwhelming in taste. The service is okay. I've never had a server that I felt was exceptional and attentive, but I think that may be because it's always super busy when I've gone in. I would definitely recommend anyone to try it, but stick with the pizzas!

• Visited September 2012