“As expected...” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
London, Canada
“As expected...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I recently ate at this location while in Kingston on a business trip. The staff were friendly and courteous.
I ordered a Mediterranean Salad to start, which was very good. Nice portion size and the greens were fresh with plenty of feta cheese.
For my entree, I had the Chipotle Bacon Penne, which was also very good.
My only complaint would be that there only seemed to be one waitress working on the bar side where I was seated and it was quite busy. I waited quite some time for my bill, but it really wasn't the waitress' fault and wasn't a big deal for me. I would return to this locaton.

Visited March 2014

Kingston, Canada
“Dalton is better than Gardiners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Have had two bad experiences at the Gardiners Rd location but Dalton Boston Pizza has ALWAYS provided excellent service & food! Definitely the one to go to.
Had dinner last night with 3 friends & our meals were all very tasty, hot & came out in a very timely manner. Our server, Rebecca, was attentive & very knowledgeable. No rush to have us out of there even though it was fairly busy. Noise level was not too loud so we could enjoy good conversation with our meals.
One of the gals had the jambalya & the portion was enough for 2 meals!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cobden
“Good food, fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

The service was fast and the food good considering there were 36 of us. Kids meals are very affordable and great selection for them. We all enjoyed our food.

Visited January 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Very close”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

It's the closes restaurant to the Hotel. Yoy can drink plenty and not worry about driving back, your in the same parking lot.

Visited September 2013
aydlett, n.c.
“Tasty slice of heaven.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I enjoy going to see my Mother-in-law in Kingston because I love to travel and eat in new places not too close to home. Boston Pizza was warm, had pretty good service, the food was hot and delicious, and my drink never went empty. It was a good dining experience that I enjoyed very much. My wife and daughter left happy, this is the best part of the meal...I give it a two thumbs up....Happy Travels!!

• Visited January 2014