“Awsome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Works

The Works
298 Princess Street, Kingston, Ontario K7L 1B5, Canada (Downtown Kingston)
(613) 547- 6000
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Markham, Ontario, Canada
“Awsome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Fresh Juicy home-made burgers. We were in Kingston for 1 week and ate there twice it was so good. The onion rings were to die for. The wait staff were very helpful

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kingston Ontario
“Brilliant Concept”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

What a lineup of burger choices-either beef patties, chicken, or mushroom topped with an immense array of fresh toppings. I like the factory decor and measuring cups for drinks. I'll be a regular here.

Visited June 2012
Durango, Colorado
“Great for tweens and teens”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

My son loved the burgers and some of the toppings were over the top. Good burgers and fun atmosphere, would go back next visit.

Visited June 2012
Markham, Canada
“Not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We were drawn in by their 'World's Best Burger' sign. The menu was big, took us a while to decide on the burger topping but the wait time was reasonable. I asked that my kid's burger be well done or "less pink" but it came even less well done than mine! They made my son another burger immediately. Our burgers tasted good but not great. They all had a charred taste which the kids didn't like. One son complained of a bitter taste. I wouldn't go back, South St burgers are much better IMO.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Variety!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have been here twice now and I find it to be a creative and reasonably priced dining experience. The whole place is designed to look like a construction zone, right down to the light bulb salt and pepper shakers. The restaurant opens up so that gives the illusion of being on a patio if you are sitting along the front area.
They have a variety of milkshakes that look delicious. They also have really good onion rings. You can substitute a veggie burger, mushroom, chicken burger or elk burger (additional cost) for the regular ground beef. I have heard the elk is amazing from a friend but I went with the ground beef and my friend had a veggie burger. They have so many choices of burgers! I really like the burgers topped with peanut butter. You get a side included and I prefer the sweet potato fries, although I have also tried regular fries. For a meal with a burger and side it comes to around $11-14 plus tax. But the portions are huge!

I would come here again. I have been here with both a friend and once on a date and I thought the atmosphere was great for both.

• Visited July 2012