“Love This Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Kingston Waterfront Hotel

Save Saved
You added Delta Kingston Waterfront Hotel to your Saves list
Delta Kingston Waterfront Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Johnson Street, Kingston, Ontario K7L 5H7, Canada (Formerly Kingston Waterfront Hotel) (Downtown Kingston)   |
Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Kingston
“Love This Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I visit Kinston multiple times a year to visit with family. I have stayed in multiple hotels in Kingston and this one is by far the best. I love the view and the location is perfect. Everything I need is within walking distance. When events are taking place I am in the prime location. The rooms are clean and well kept, the overall feel of the hotel is very nice. I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: The view of the water is very nice to wake up to in the morning.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Massena, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I had a 3 day training seminar and took my wife, the location of this hotel is perfect. it is right on the water, the sunrise over the lake is breathtaking. the beds are absolutely wonderful. This is just what my wife and I needed

Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

we booked this hotel for our anniversary as we came by boat and the docks are located right beside the hotel.

The staff are super friendly and helpful. our room had a king size bed and our view over looked lake Ontario and the docks, so we got to see our boat and the others which we loved!

the rooms are very clean (I was even able to walk around babe feet which is huge for me) and the bathroom was very nice. it had a big vanity which I love because I have a lot of makeup/hair stuff so I was happy!!

the bed was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept on! I haven't slept that good in a looonnnngg time! felt very refreshed.

I had an issue (I forgot to pack a bra) and called the front desk to ask if there was anywhere within walking distance to get one. they were super helpful and they didn't make me feel embarrassed!

we will be back for sure! love it here!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

September 27, 2014

I justed returned home from a work conference at the Delta Waterfront Kingston ON. The front desk Staff were friendly and efficient. The rooms were spacious, the beds comfortable and the view of the marina was spectacular. All of the Staff who I came across during my stay were always cheerful and very helpful. The Managers on duty checked in with our group and were quick to meet our every need. I ate lunch in the restaurant on site and the serving Staff were excellent and the food tasty. I love this hotel and location and would recommend it to everyone. Check it out soon.
Sue H
Kitchener ON

Caterham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Right on the edge of the marina overlooking the St Lawrence river, the hotel is also centrally placed in Kingston. The room was spacious and clean and parking was immediately below the hotel and next to reception, which is convenient for hauling luggage.

It's not cheap but about what you would expect to pay, although parking and breakfast is not included in the rate and it's easy to rack up a large bill for breakfast.

The wifi is advertised as free but I had difficulty connecting to it and it was usually not available in the room.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Casselman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

What a great hotel. Peaceful, great room, clean, bright, awesome staff, and the best of all, I was able to do my work while sitting on the bed, connected to the TV console through a cord supplied (standard in every room) by the hotel!
Aqua-Terra, the restaurant has great food, the lobby bar is full of travellers from all over the world, I don't know if it gets better than this.
If you stay the night, and I recommend this one wholeheartedly, tell Steph I said Hi!

Room Tip: They are all great rooms
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a beautiful modern hotel. Our room was not large, but beautifully appointed, with a lovely view of the harbour. it had a large desk, with excellent lighting throughout. I was impressed with how attractive and functional the room was. The front desk service was excellent - on Saturday when I went down looking for a newspaper, they hadn't been delivered yet, but they called the room as soon as they were in. And when I was checking in there was a woman trying to check in who apparently did not have a reservation (she wasn't sure what Kingston hotel she had booked at), and the desk clerk was extremely polite and helpful to her. Excellent restaurant as well - we ate both dinner and breakfast there. Dinner is not cheap, but both meals were well worth it.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
DeltaKingston, General Manager at Delta Kingston Waterfront Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Kelly M.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at The Delta Kingston Waterfront Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and recognized the high service standards and quality of food. We are very fortunate and proud.

Once, again, thank you.

Best Wishes,

Greg Bell

Been to Delta Kingston Waterfront Hotel? Share your experiences!