A wedding brought me to Kingston, and I purposely looked for the cheapest hotel in town. I booked the room through a 3rd party website, and I recommend this option, as the rates were better than through the hotel itself.
It's a very simple hotel, dating from the 1960s, with a renovation in the 1980s I presume.
The best part would be the 24hour Dennys.
The rooms had some modern touches (LCD tvs, and a weird adjustable bed), but mostly looked and felt very dated. I did like the lack of dirty-looking duvets or comforters and instead just clean white sheets.
The hotel was fully booked that weekend, but I didn't really run into any issues. Some staff were friendly, but others were frazzled.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Days Inn Kingston Hotel
- Kingston Days Inn
- Days Inn Kingston Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn & Conference Centre Kingston offers a combination of friendly, personalized service and unbeatable value. We are located just minutes away from downtown, and all of Greater Kingston's leading attractions. Whether you are traveling with your family, on business, or with a group, we have the guest rooms, meeting and conference facilities and services to meet your needs and budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Days Inn Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.