The Secret Garden is in a perfect location: a quiet street, within walking distance to downtown shopping and restaurants and Queens. The rooms are beautiful and all unique. I stayed in the Victoria Rose and loved the VERY comfortable four poster bed with its soft fresh scented bedding, the wall gas heater virtual fireplace and the great "soaker" claw foot tub. Kathy is a wonderful host. She thinks of everything: from the warm welcome, to the knowledgeable info on the area, to the afternoon tea and fresh baked cookies in the parlor and the delicious breakfast served at two sittings in the gorgeous dining. The Inn was all decorated for Christmas, which I loved! Thanks for a wonderful stay!
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Hotel
- Secret Garden Hotel Kingston
- Secret Garden Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn Kingston, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Secret Garden Inn is fully restored and historically designated, was built in 1888 in the Queen Anne Victorian style, and is located in the heart of Kingston's historic district next to downtown. Features gorgeous principal rooms, 7 exquisite guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, queen or king beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, onsite parking, and award winning gardens. Enjoy our complimentary gourmet style breakfast that has made us famous! ... more less