You can't beat the Secret Garden's location, seemingly two blocks from just about anything you could want to do or see in downtown Kingston. Our host was friendly and attentive, greeting us with a very welcome pot of hot tea. Our room was comfortable, with a simple but effective gas fireplace to warm us on a chilly evening. Breakfast the next morning was nice, with more than enough to eat. We enjoyed our stay here and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Secret Garden Inn is fully restored and historically designated, was built in 1888 in the Queen Anne Victorian style, and is located in the heart of Kingston's historic district next to downtown. Features gorgeous principal rooms, 7 exquisite guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, queen or king beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, onsite parking, and award winning gardens. Enjoy our complimentary gourmet style breakfast that has made us famous! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Secret Garden Hotel Kingston
- Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn Kingston, Ontario