We stayed in the Theresa room which had a king size 4 poster bed and a fireplace and was quite spacious. Overall the room was exquisite - beautifully appointed, wonderful antique furniture and a really comfortable mattress. The room, and overall B & B was extremely clean and well kept and situated in an ideal location. The owner was very welcoming and made wonderful breakfasts.
We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back - highly recommend!!
P and L from Ottawa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Secret Garden Inn is fully restored and historically designated, was built in 1888 in the Queen Anne Victorian style, and is located in the heart of Kingston's historic district next to downtown. Features gorgeous principal rooms, 7 exquisite guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, queen or king beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, onsite parking, and award winning gardens. Enjoy our complimentary gourmet style breakfast that has made us famous! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Secret Garden Hotel Kingston
- Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn Kingston, Ontario