I stayed at the Four Points Hotel and Suites Kingston for one nights while visiting Kingston. It was a welcome change of pace from the motels outside the city centre.
VALUE: Thanks to Hotwire, I was able to get a deal on my room, enabling me to pay about as much as I had at the lesser Howard Johnson the night before.
LOCATION: The hotel is ideally located in downtown Kingston. The core itself is compact enough to be navigated by foot. Great view from the room too, overlooking what I believe was Wolfe Island.
SLEEP QUALITY: Sleep quality was excellent.
ROOMS: Nothing memorable, but comfortable and perfectly adequate.
CLEANLINESS: The room was clean and fresh.
SERVICE: Not much interaction with staff, but they seemed friendly at check-in and check-out.
SPA: The pool and sauna were typical for mid-range chains. I recall that the hot tub was not in operation at the time.
I would happily recommend the Four Points to anyone with a moderate budget looking to stay in downtown Kingston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Kingston offers guests a hotel with a great view of Kingston and Lake Ontario. We have 171 guest rooms and suites located close to 1000 Islands and Queen's University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Starwood, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points Hotel And Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points Hotel And Suites Kingston
- Four Points Hotel Kingston
- Four Points Kingston
- Kingston Four Points
- Four Points Hotel And Suites Kingston Ontario