I stayed here for two nights as part of a three day conference at the hotel. The staff were consistently good to deal with and went out of their way to be friendly and cheerful. The food at the conference was very good and the conference facilities top notch.
I was in a room with two queen beds on the sixth floor overlooking the city. We had a conference rate of $120.00 per night for the room. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. There was nothing particularly special about the rooms beyond that.
The wifi worked well in both the rooms and the conference areas.
I ate with some friends at the onsite restaurant for dinner. The menu was quite limited but what I had was certainly fine. It's location in downtown Kingston means there are lots of great options for eating out. It is right next door to the Brew Pub, a popular Kingston pub with a great selection of their own brewed beer.
I did not have a chance to see or use the indoor pool at the hotel.
Overall it is a good hotel with good staff and okay rooms. I would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Kingston offers guests a hotel with a great view of Kingston and Lake Ontario. We have 171 guest rooms and suites located close to 1000 Islands and Queen's University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Points Hotel And Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points Hotel And Suites Kingston
- Four Points Hotel Kingston
- Four Points Kingston
- Kingston Four Points
- Four Points Hotel And Suites Kingston Ontario