My husand and I visited Kingston the middle of June. We stayed at the Comfort Inn on Highway 401 in Kingston for four days. The staff were considerate, polite and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Breakfast in the morning was a nice start to the each and to top it all off, they allowed us to have our dogs with us as we were in Kingston for a Specialty Dog Show. I always make sure the room is as clean when I leave as it was when I arrived. Thank you to staff and management of the Comfort Inn for making our stay a Great one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn(R) is near many area attractions, including the Fort Henry National Historic Site, Roger's KRock Centre, Queen's University, Royal Military College of Canada, the International Hockey Hall of Fame, 1000 Islands Charity Casino and St. Lawrence College. This hotel is 100% smoke free. All guest rooms have been renovated and include a 32" LCD flat screen television, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, ironing equipment and coffee maker. Guests appreciate the many high-value amenities at this Comfort Inn hotel, including: Free hot breakfast Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free weekday newspaper Free local calls ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn - Highway 401 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Hotel Kingston
- Comfort Inn Kingston
- Kingston Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Kingston, Ontario