Stopped here on a March break Saturday night, without a reservation, and got a nice room, very clean, and everything you would expect in this price bracket ($100.00 Cdn.). Hotel was conveniently close to a 401 exit, but not close enough to hear traffic. Front desk staff was efficient and friendly. Beds were a little hard, but we had a good sleep due to quiet, safe building. Parking was close to our room. An included, free, "run-of'the-mill" breakfast provided a few fruits, breads and muffins, cereals, and waffles, as well as pre-manufactured egg omellettes. Sausage? was a bit peculiar- don't even try it. Otherwise, a nice hotel to pull over to in Kingston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn(R) is near many area attractions, including the Fort Henry National Historic Site, Roger's KRock Centre, Queen's University, Royal Military College of Canada, the International Hockey Hall of Fame, 1000 Islands Charity Casino and St. Lawrence College. This hotel is 100% smoke free. All guest rooms have been renovated and include a 32" LCD flat screen television, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, ironing equipment and coffee maker. Guests appreciate the many high-value amenities at this Comfort Inn hotel, including: Free hot breakfast Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free weekday newspaper Free local calls ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Canada, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn - Highway 401 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Hotel Kingston
- Comfort Inn Kingston
- Kingston Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Kingston, Ontario