This hotel has very easy access from the 401 for travellers and is surrounded by good basic restaurants that you can walk to. I went to Kingston for my daughter's convocation and found this a great stop-over place for the price. Staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms are a decent size and clean. Beds are comfortable with lots of soft fluffy pillows. Since I am a smoker but don't like the smell of smoke in my room, the outside access to the room was very convenient. Also made it easy to load and unload the car. The complimentary breakfast was excellent with loads of items to choose from. Breakfast starts at 6:30a.m. so makes it easy to eat and get on your way early. This is a busy hotel so it is advisable to make reservations if you want a ground floor unit. Overall I had a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn(R) is near many area attractions, including the Fort Henry National Historic Site, Roger's KRock Centre, Queen's University, Royal Military College of Canada, the International Hockey Hall of Fame, 1000 Islands Charity Casino and St. Lawrence College. This hotel is 100% smoke free. All guest rooms have been renovated and include a 32" LCD flat screen television, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, ironing equipment and coffee maker. Guests appreciate the many high-value amenities at this Comfort Inn hotel, including: Free hot breakfast Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free weekday newspaper Free local calls ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Inn - Highway 401 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Hotel Kingston
- Comfort Inn Kingston
- Kingston Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Kingston, Ontario