During my business trip to Kingston I had to stay an over night at the city.
I picked up the comfort inn because of the location and the price.
The rooms are clean, and all the facilities are in good conditions.
Many restaurants located in a walking distance from the hotel.
Continental breakfast is included the room price.
If you wish to do a late check out you can do it for addition 25 CAD
The staff was friendly and the service level is good.
Bottom line you are getting above and behind for your money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn(R) is near many area attractions, including the Fort Henry National Historic Site, Roger's KRock Centre, Queen's University, Royal Military College of Canada, the International Hockey Hall of Fame, 1000 Islands Charity Casino and St. Lawrence College. This hotel is 100% smoke free. All guest rooms have been renovated and include a 32" LCD flat screen television, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, ironing equipment and coffee maker. Guests appreciate the many high-value amenities at this Comfort Inn hotel, including: Free hot breakfast Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free weekday newspaper Free local calls ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Canada, Despegar.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn - Highway 401 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Hotel Kingston
- Comfort Inn Kingston
- Kingston Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Kingston, Ontario