“The Worst of the worst motels.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Kozy Inn

Kozy Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kingston
You added Kozy Inn to your Saves list
2464 Princess Street, Kingston, Ontario K7M 3G4, Canada (Waterloo Village)   |
Ranked #36 of 36 Hotels in Kingston
Toronto, Canada
“The Worst of the worst motels.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed there because I was tired and just stopped there by chance, WHAT A MISTAKE. I guess the former tenant that occupied this room was a drug dealer, because three different people came to my room that night looking for CRACK. I WAS HORRIFIED. i SIMPLY LEFT, CALLED UP MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY WHO GLADLY REVERSED THE ROOM CHARGES. This ALL happened in the first hour I was there. I would only recommend this motel if you felt suicidal. BTW, the room was filthy, YUK!!!

Room Tip: A tip I would say about this motel for travellers would , DON"T GO THERE, PLEASE, if you value...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Halifax, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

We went there with our family. There was actual ppl living in the room beside us, The stench of drugs was so strong, and traffic all night. The fixtures were off, or falling off in the bathroom. The shower curtain was so old and faded and rusted around the holes. No toilet paper. The sheets on the beds didnt fit, so the tips of the matresses were not covered. We sleps ontop and didnt shower. Never gain. We went to pass in the key and no one came to the desk. So we left the key in the room and took off. We got there at 11 at night, woke up at 5am and my husband was packing the car. It was so cold. Was like the Bates motel. Atleast she was able to shower. Poor place.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
napanee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

me and my husband were thinking about staying there we know some people that are there and was just visiting and the owner was rude we didn't do anything and my friends will not go back there again they treat you like a prisoner . they were there just for a few nights and were told they could be out side after 7 pm that not right and kids are not allowed to play out side where else are they suppose to go. and they say they have internet but you can never get on it the hole time they were there they need there computer and they were not able to connect to the internet they said they will be able to get while they are there. do not recommend this place

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Cornwall, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

My husband and I went up to Kingston due to him having to have a MRI on his back at 9:20 pm so being we live 1 hour and a half away we decided to stay at a motel well we picked the Kozy Inn asked how the rooms were they said they were good ya right. We checked in left didn't even stay in the room for 2 minutes and headed to his MRI which finished around 10pm. We then went to get some Taco Bell and went back to the room. As my husband already being off work for his bad back went and sat on the bed to eat the bed broke right in half underneath him and my husband is not as big man at all. The bed broke and he fell with it. When he got up his back was really hurting him so we decided to go get our money back and rent another or head back home. As we went to the office no one was there we waited for 20 minutes in our car and the manger drove up was nice at first. As we proceeded to tell him the story and said we wanted our money back and how my husband hurt his back and w just got back from a MRI for that reason. He started being very miserable with me. So me being someone that is management in a huge franchise talked to him very nicely at the beginning then well he heard me roar cause he was very disrespectful smelt like weed and refused to give our money back. The worse manager in the world we went out and blocked our visa beacuse he didn't deserve our money and I think he thought we were calling the cops cause he didn't even go check the bed he left almost hitting a teen girl on the road. Worse hotel I have been to ever.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Esatern Ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2009

This was without a doubt one of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in. The carpeting was so dirty our feet stuck to it, there were no chairs for anyone to sit on just beds. The bathroom had very little hot water and 4 towels total for 3 adults (which we registered and paid extrafor) and none were ever offered or produced when asked. The television was a nightmare offering cable tv, the tv had no remote and didn't work properly without it.. when asked the owner claimed he had to order one from GE. Sorry buddy but you can buy one at wal mart for $10. There were bare outlets on the walls without covers and a general state of disrepair. They advertise a heated pool, it was there ok and clean but there was NO WATER IN IT. Take my advice and stay in a chain hotel or find one you know.. this was a waste of money and time. We stay in hotels often and are not hard to please but this was just beyond help.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Toronto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

I stayed in the hotel for one nite and it was a living hell. MC
The bed felt like you were in a 50 year old cottage and smelt even worse. MC
There were bugs and crawly thingies everywhere.

NEVER AGAIN. I wouldn't advise this hotel to ANYONE

• Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2009

I stayed at the Kozy Inn and there were bed bugs and I informed the Manager and all he told me was I was a complainer and because I complained, it would follow me everywhere I went.

• Stayed November 2008

Been to Kozy Inn? Share your experiences!