We have been staying at Green Acres for more than10 years when we visit family in Kingston. We have stayed with our son when he was looking at Queens University, we have stayed with our daughter on visits to the city and we have stayed as a couple for reunion weekends. Every time the service has been amazing and the value outstanding. So clean and comfortable! They have a good variety of accomodations from standard rooms to family suites. Although we have stayed at other hotels and B&B's in Kingston, we keep coming back to Green Acres because of the excellent standard they set. They are continuously upgrading their facility and adding new amenities to enhance your stay. The parklike grounds are very large and there is lots of open space to walk a dog away from noise and traffic.This past week my husband and I stayed one night and had our dog with us. Such a pet friendly establishment and no extra charge for the dog! Another big chain hotel, more conveniently located downtown on the waterfront, charges $100 extra for your pet! It is only a 10 minute to drive to the downtown area from Green Acres Inn and well worth the time. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Green Acres Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Acres Hotel Kingston
- Green Acres Kingston
- Green Acres Inn Kingston, Ontario