Stayed two and a half nights at the Ambassador last week while attending a College reunion and was very satisfied. After a 12 hour overnight drive we were able to check in at 4 a.m. and were charged a 1/2 day rate. Thanks to the front desk staff who suggested this option when I called after a change in travel plans! Room was small (I believe it was called an "Economy Queen") with 1 Queen bed. All was neat and clean. Attended a banquet in one of the conference rooms and buffet food was very good. Lots of free parking. Impressed to see an electric vehicle recharging station! Didn't use any of the other amenities but the indoor water park seemed to be very popular!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Kingston
- Ambassador Conference Hotel
- Hotel Ambassador Conference
- Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre Kingston, Ontario